OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

These chain storeemployees have no problem gettin over on they customers so I have no problem buying a shoe cheaper elsewhere and exchanging it for something I want at a chain store. No money being exchange. Stock for stock. Now if you was scammin for money that a diff issue.

Ehhhh I'm not sure unless you interpret it otherwise :lol:

That said, you should really check out the return policy on the website. It's always good to know that stuff.
Alarm was at 4:15 am for work, checked this thread with half an eye...what he did...right or wrong, def not the same having gone back to reread, and I responded without having reread. As for NDC, I don't really mess with them. Or at least to the point where I need to return stuff I bought. Seems easier to catch deals in store, or FTL etc online or some of the brick and mortar urban accts, if you're lucky enough to have some local. I just have DTLR here. That being said I couldn't take my TTS Volts...too much pinch. Copped half a size up at DTLR for 120. Sold my old pair on eBay for $100.

Last edited:
The man can do whatever he wants with HIS SHOES smh... He saw an opportunity and took advantage, its not the end of the world lol

Finishline has these on the racks now? Didn't know until I went in and saw them. They didn't have my 14 so I left empty handed

Your FNL carries "posites"?

In fact, I had a pair of Volts already that I hadn't worn yet, and they were from Footaction, so they still had the sticker FTA Label. Emeralds came out and Ive been wanting to buy a pair but not full retail, so I was going to wait. Then the link for the Volts at 99 dollars was posted. So that was my opportunity. I ordered Volts from Villa, took my fta pair back and exchanged them for Emeralds. Its not something I make a habit of, people remember you when you buy shoes often like we all do. Does this push those moral boundaries? Yes, but they are getting a shoe back that they are going to sell anyway. Its not like I gave them 99 for it, took them back and received 200. So they are not losing money.

Do I feel bad for doing this on occasion. Hell no. These are the same people who rig raffles, and make side deals to get certain pairs of shoes for people.

If I buy a pair of shoes online for a lower price, and they are too small or too big, I go and exchange them in store, regardless of where I bought them. As long as they are authentic, I have no problem going in and exchanging.
Ok, there's no problem with returning a shoe to the same store or chain. If their policy allows an exchange for different color, that's fine.

It's when you buy from one store (at one price) and then return or exchange at another store (with a different price) -- that's called arbitrage, and it's totally legal, just not very nice.

Nothing about that idea is cool...just sounds like jacking the dudes willing to pay for their size & sticking the store wit more volts..good for u.

The retail store still gets a shoe they can sell for full price

These are at huge retail chains not mom and pop stores

I don't know what some people are getting upset about

The retail store still gets a shoe they can sell for full price

These are at huge retail chains not mom and pop stores

I don't know what some people are getting upset about
The spots that have them at $99 are not retail chains..a lot of them are not getting the Emerald pair after being stuck wit the Volt..the only way to do this would be to cop from one store & return to another..that store isn't going to sell the Volt pair they already can't sell out of their own stock at full price..now they are short pairs of Emeralds that end up on ebay from ppl that could care less about the shoe but are smart enough to gain knowledge out of these threads.

He is buying the lower price shoes from amsmall retailers then returning it to a big chain retail store that will sell them for full retail price or return to Nike.

The small time retail store is fine because it gets rid of the excess inventory when they sell their discounted price

I'm not following the eBay thing

Last edited:
He is buying the lower price shoes from an small retailers then returning it to a big chain retail store that will sell them for full retail price or return to Nike.

The small time retail store gets their pairs sold

I'm not following the eBay thing
It's a quick hustle..sounded like it was common practice when I read it again..the reseller thing is crazy where I live..don't know about U..it's hard enough to get a pair of kicks here..all this "I'll wait for a price drop" happens rarely out here..but on NT I read this for every shoe & every CW..so if they send them back to Nike how did they sell them??? Nike would then sell them at the outlets or online..I just think it is a wack move that would be frowned on in any business..that's why some stores ask for an I.D. & signature wit no receipt,so this doesn't happen.

I don't know what reselling has to do with this?

The Emerald colorway is not going to be a reselling dream

The only party that may be affected in the large retail chain but they can probably sell the shoes because alot people aren't familar with the different small online retail stores or they will return shoes to Nike for credit

Spurs Air Command Force from SNS arrived today. Orderd on Saturday and arrived Wed...not bad from Sweden. I just don't understand how overseas orders get to us faster than domestic orders...oh well. The quality on these is probably nicest out of all the pairs I have material wise. Pump and release valves function great so no complaints. Overall a nice shoe and for $110 shipped? I'm cool with that.

And then today suddenly I realized...I went HAM on this shoe and didn't mean to at all...oh well...a great 90's silhouette that I love a la the Reebok Pump. Just love HIGH tops from back in the day.

This thread has me wanting these shoes really bad. Hope the deals keep coming. I really love the emeralds. Might not be able to wait for a discount though.

Last edited:
And then today suddenly I realized...I went HAM on this shoe and didn't mean to at all...oh well...a great 90's silhouette that I love a la the Reebok Pump. Just love HIGH tops from back in the day.

May as well complete the OG set and go for the Ultramarines too :smile:

Actually Ultramarine's are the least appealing to me out of all that has released. Would cop the denim before those...yikes!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Said it before, but will say it again, a lowkey black colorway wouldn't have gone amiss.

Copped the WMCJs for $110. Deploying soon and I couldn't wait any longer. Now that I've had them on I can honestly say that I wouldn't be satisfied for retail. The sketchy pump, subpar materials, and fit make these hard to stomach for $200. I'm still very happy with em for the $ I paid, but "no hype" isnt the only reason these sat IMO.

Copping the Spurs for 100 bucks next week...unless I find emeralds.....thanks employee appreciation

Last edited:
Copped the WMCJs for $110. Deploying soon and I couldn't wait any longer. Now that I've had them on I can honestly say that I wouldn't be satisfied for retail. The sketchy pump, subpar materials, and fit make these hard to stomach for $200. I'm still very happy with em for the $ I paid, but "no hype" isnt the only reason these sat IMO.

IMO this shoe is a purchase based mostly on nostalgia for a lot of the older heads in here, but that $200 price point is tough to swallow.

I have Volts, Uni Red's, Emeralds, and Spurs. Emeralds were the only pair that was purchased at full retail, but my girl got them as a gift so I will leave it at that. Once I sized up a half after my initial Volt purchase I was pleased with the fit. Not amazed but much better. All 4 of my pumps function perfectly once I found the sweet spots on the collar. Using your thumb and index to apply pressure to both sides of the pump closer to the air hole towards the front works perfectly. Now with a few well placed pumps the air bags give a noticeable fit difference. Mess around with the pump and you should be surprised. A few others in here have had the same issue and conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom