OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

For me the 180 air bag is just butchered and will never be the same. So for me the 180 pump is meh. Id rather have the command force.

Ever since i got the hoyles i NEVER wear that 180 retro.

Today 8)

wore my badkley 180s today. i like those a lot too. but, the giant pump 180s from the admiral david robinson have more nostalgia. even tho i never had them and did have the barkleys. friend of mine had the robinsons. they were $180 back then. my parents were NOT getting them for me lol.

Ssooooo, the 180 pumps have still never retroed, correct?? Has there been any further talk of a possible retro or anything? the pump 180 is one of those grails for me that i need in the collection. Happy with the Hoyles. but on to the next please nike.
Yes never a word on the 180 Pumps coming back...yet. I really hope they do (even though some elements of a possible Retro you guys aren't feeling, which is fine). The nostalgia level in those is super high for me. Nike did bring back the Air Pressure so I'm hopeful the 180 will pop up sooner rather than later.

Yes never a word on the 180 Pumps coming back...yet. I really hope they do (even though some elements of a possible Retro you guys aren't feeling, which is fine). The nostalgia level in those is super high for me. Nike did bring back the Air Pressure so I'm hopeful the 180 will pop up sooner rather than later.

yea. bringing back the pressure was a bold move. i didnt cop that one. though i kno i will regret it in the future. but i agree with you. if that brought that back, y not the 180 pumps?? a classic in my opinion

yea. bringing back the pressure was a bold move. i didnt cop that one. though i kno i will regret it in the future. but i agree with you. if that brought that back, y not the 180 pumps?? a classic in my opinion

Yeah the Pressure is the only thing keeping hope alive. On a side note I was at the Woodbury Commons Nike Factory Store for the F&F weekend and they had a full size run of the Air Pressures box and all for $149.99. I have my pair so I didn't need to double up, but goooood chance they still have plenty.

Yeah the Pressure is the only thing keeping hope alive. On a side note I was at the Woodbury Commons Nike Factory Store for the F&F weekend and they had a full size run of the Air Pressures box and all for $149.99. I have my pair so I didn't need to double up, but goooood chance they still have plenty.

Wheres woodbury? anywhere near central NY lol?

any updates on these 180 pumps? I'm all in on release day for full retail, whatever that may be lol.

Reactions: ARK
Nike knew the Command Forces were not gonna do well but went with it anyway. Last few years tho, I think they are less likely to do that sort of thing. Doubt it's gonna happen but I'll accept the Command Forces as a consolation prize.

Nike knew the Command Forces were not gonna do well but went with it anyway. Last few years tho, I think they are less likely to do that sort of thing. Doubt it's gonna happen but I'll accept the Command Forces as a consolation prize.

I really wish I had gotten the teal pair in a 12.5. I’m also regretting selling one of my volt pairs.

Having waited so long to recapture these childhood shoes, bought again at release to keep DS collection display. Did buy a backup pair of the Spurs black to wear fall/winter instead of boots. When/if Nike retros the 180s, all stop money ready.

Actually still have the worn OG Volt Hoyle pair. Never could bring self to toss. Remember back during re-release bunch of old heads here were so excited for picking these back up. Good Times.

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

Having waited so long to recapture these childhood shoes, bought again at release to keep DS collection display. Did buy a backup pair of the Spurs black to wear fall/winter instead of boots. When/if Nike retros the 180s, all stop money ready.

Actually still have the worn OG Volt Hoyle pair. Never could bring self to toss. Remember back during re-release bunch
of old heads here were so excited for
picking these back up. Good Times.

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG
These released same day as black and white Jordan 1 ogs. i was the only person in line at my local footlocker for the billy hoyles. dudes were all looking at me funny. i was first in line, and got my hoyles. no regrets at all.

And as demand and quality were poor...was able to make selections to have good pairs
demand was very poor, I agree. however, quality on my pair was good. maybe I got lucky. and, I do only own one pair of hoyles and no other colors. but, comfort is good, pump works great, and the shoe looks amazing. such an early 90s throwback.i just love how high they are lol. idk how dudes balled in them haha.

Demand wasn't poor it was the price point. Commands sold well once they dropped to the price they should have retailed at. The one major problem with this shoe was the toe box or the pinky toe crusher's as they are known lol. A 180 pump should definitely release, its missing chapter in Nike's history that should be told because even if they aren't fully embraced this year there's no telling if they will be embraced by generations down the line.

price point was an issue for most, you're right. once it dropped, they sold. I'm an old head that just wanted them. 200 for a nike that has a pump wasn't bad for me. considering I pay that for Jordan's or whatever else I really want lol. but, i also paid for nostalgia. and, I'd need the 180s for the same reason. I've always been amazed by the 180 pumps and I can't wait for the retro. actually, I'm sick of waiting and really just want them lol.

Back
Top Bottom