OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

My Hoyles get noticed more than most of my other sneakers. I’ve been beating them down. They are tanks.

i love them so much but i have nig calves and legs and wearing these makes it look like tree trunks popping out of them if i wear them with shorts, i love how they look with jeans though.

i love them so much but i have nig calves and legs and wearing these makes it look like tree trunks popping out of them if i wear them with shorts, i love how they look with jeans though.

lol, I'm sure ppl are only noticing ur dope choice in footwear man.

I know exactly what u mean lol

Filipino calves

Gotta wear shorter shorts

Really didn't need Don C to reinterpret the Billy Hoyles on these Jordan Legacy 312 model. Cool he remembers them, but I'm still good with the retro OGs and Spurs pairs. Now retro the Nike Air Force 180 Pump and make some old guys happy.

https://sneakernews.com/2018/06/22/just-don-jordan-legacy-312-nike-retro-pack/

3a53fa1bb27825e73355a94ce291b904.gif

IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG

so, currently over on the jordan thread, there are ppl saying these retros did not have forefoot air in them. I own the shoe and it feels like there is forefoot air. can someone please say for sure whether they do, or do not, have forefoot air??

also, the 2016 Barkley 180s (black ones). did those retros have forefoot air??
mine feel like there is forefoot air

so, currently over on the jordan thread, there are ppl saying these retros did not have forefoot air in them. I own the shoe and it feels like there is forefoot air. can someone please say for sure whether they do, or do not, have forefoot air??

also, the 2016 Barkley 180s (black ones). did those retros have forefoot air??
mine feel like there is forefoot air

Yeah that was me. Nope, the Command Force doesn't have it either.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the soles of retros are made from different material than before. Comfort is not a priority

it was u lol.
so, what gives the effect of forefoot air in those shoes?

For me, you can just tell. Forefoot air just feels firm and a bit soft as you walk. Its like you can feel that something is there with a little bit of give that you notice every time you take a step.

No forefoot air just feels flat. There is no extra give beyond a regular midsole. It just feels "dead" if you will.

For me, you can just tell. Forefoot air just feels firm and a bit soft as you walk. Its like you can feel that something is there with a little bit of give that you notice every time you take a step.

No forefoot air just feels flat. There is no extra give beyond a regular midsole. It just feels "dead" if you will.
I get it. I've been wearing nike air for over 30 years now. I guess I'm just looking for solid proof. facts. because, I still swear I'm feeling air in the forefoot of the 2 aforementioned shoes.

and, I'm not saying your wrong. I have no actual proof there IS forefoot air in them. I wish there was a decon video of these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom