OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I never even new that colorway of the 180 pumps existed. I always thought they only released in one colorway originally

Today
38627314_314442289302179_4005568143282929664_n.jpg

Yea it's bad.
I played ball in them the 2nd wear to break them in smdh
After a while tho it's straight.

I been wanting those b4 I eem joined nt

When I wear a shoe it’s for a whole work day so I can’t risk it. I also won’t drop 150ish for a shoe that’s a chore to wear. Word to the foamposites

id go up a full size or a half at the least, they do cram the pinky toe enough to rub it raw after a while. the leather is stiff too

I remember when these came back couple years back; i was waiting for them so bad. Pull the trigger ASAP on END for the Billy Hoyles. Got them and loved them. Rock them consantly. The only part that was bothering me was how pleather the material was. I disliked the hard cheap pleather. I didn't like it at all. So I sold my pair.

Reactions: ARK
Digging this thread up.. asking about fit. I hear these run small or they run TTS but the pinky toe gets killed. Anyone that can compare sizing.. These compared to an Air Max 97, Jordan 3 (2018s), Jordan 1's, Air Max 95 or Deluxe, Yeezy 350 V2's ??

I usually go half size up on any shoe thats tight because I do not like cramping my toes in the toe box. I found a 10.5 but I usually wear an 11 (in everything above except Deluxe which are 10.5) when a shoe runs small to me so IDK if they will work. I know most of NT likes snug shoes so if anyone has comparisons that would be great.

I would recommend going a half size up.

I usually wear size 11 in most but I went with size 11.5 in the Command Force. There’s a good amount of ankle padding which, I think, seats your foot slight forward on the footbed. The toebox is slightly narrow as well.

h-n-t-w-m-n h-n-t-w-m-n SC kid SC kid Thanks yall.. I'll stick with the 11.. now to hunt them down. I slept HARD and that 11 is nowhere to be found except the bay for like 300 which is a no. lol.

Copped a pair from StockX.. was the cheapest option around. Looking forward to getting them; I hope the fit is valid.

Back
Top Bottom