OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I'm a 10 tts in all nike. I picked these up on rd and never looked back. was so pumped for the release and still happy af with this retro. enjoy

Digging this thread up.. asking about fit. I hear these run small or they run TTS but the pinky toe gets killed. Anyone that can compare sizing.. These compared to an Air Max 97, Jordan 3 (2018s), Jordan 1's, Air Max 95 or Deluxe, Yeezy 350 V2's ??

I usually go half size up on any shoe thats tight because I do not like cramping my toes in the toe box. I found a 10.5 but I usually wear an 11 (in everything above except Deluxe which are 10.5) when a shoe runs small to me so IDK if they will work. I know most of NT likes snug shoes so if anyone has comparisons that would be great.

I wear 13 in Jordan 3's, Air Max 90's 95's etc and picked these up in a 13.

I wear 13 in Jordan 3's, Air Max 90's 95's etc and picked these up in a 13.

You're the only one that answered my question the way I was hoping.. too late now though; shoes are on their way :lol: . I went half up since pretty much everyone said to do so and NT never goes half size up on damn near anything so hopefully it works out. Thanks though bro.

Digging this thread up.. asking about fit. I hear these run small or they run TTS but the pinky toe gets killed. Anyone that can compare sizing.. These compared to an Air Max 97, Jordan 3 (2018s), Jordan 1's, Air Max 95 or Deluxe, Yeezy 350 V2's ??

I usually go half size up on any shoe thats tight because I do not like cramping my toes in the toe box. I found a 10.5 but I usually wear an 11 (in everything above except Deluxe which are 10.5) when a shoe runs small to me so IDK if they will work. I know most of NT likes snug shoes so if anyone has comparisons that would be great.

AJ1 and AJ3 stay true to size 10.5.
AM95, AM97 and Yzy 350 V2 go up half to 11 cause bit narrow.
Bought the Hoyle and Spurs pairs in true to size on release. Actually still have the OG model in decent condition in hand. And what the others have said is correct.
True to size is fine for length and overall fit. But there is a noticeable cramp forefoot width. So you will be fine up half. Just enjoy the shoes. Some of us waited long time for this retro.

WiSpcvJ.gif

AJ1 and AJ3 stay true to size 10.5.
AM95, AM97 and Yzy 350 V2 go up half to 11 cause bit narrow.
Bought the Hoyle and Spurs pairs in true to size on release. Actually still have the OG model in decent condition in hand. And what the others have said is correct.
True to size is fine for length and overall fit. But there is a noticeable cramp forefoot width. So you will be fine up half. Just enjoy the shoes. Some of us waited long time for this retro.

WiSpcvJ.gif

It's so bizzare hearing the length is fine but the toe box is still cramped lol. I have literally never heard of this before this shoe. As much as I prefer a shoe that isnt tight, I also hate shoes that are too big. I should've never slept lol. But like you and everyone else said, I think I made the right choice.

Joints finally shipped from SX.. the owner took the max amount of time to ship.. I thought he was a false owner or something. Hopefully everything checks out and I get them next week.

I have a 12.5 in the Billy Hoyle I havent worn but based on my recent purchases of other shoes I thought I should try a 13 in these. So I ordered a pair on SX. We will see.

I just went and checked my box cause I cant remember what size I got.
I went half a size up from my normal size.

Usually a 10.5 in most stuff.
Will go down .5 in forces.
Got these in a 11 cause they are pretty narrow.
Probly would been fine with a 10.5 but the 11 is fine.

Such a dope shoe..I'm a big fan of bulky retro sneakers..I do get a lot of people asking about them when I do wear them.

Emeralds should be available if you search for them. Between SX and ebay, you could find them if you really wanted. Won't be for the low low though.

Reactions: ARK
BTW.. Ems are impossible in my size.. found an 11 but for 500.. noooo way they are worth that much. I now feel your pain ARK ARK

BTW.. Ems are impossible in my size.. found an 11 but for 500.. noooo way they are worth that much. I now feel your pain ARK ARK

Keep an eye out on eBay and stockx a pair will prob show up at a good price eventually. Problem will be further down the line when a lot of pairs dry up, I expect the prices to get out of hand. A good example of this is the Air Max Plus "tiger" retro from a few years ago -the european exclusive drop-. I paid 200 for them and that was seen as very high. Fast forward to last year and they were selling for 650+

Keep an eye out on eBay and stockx a pair will prob show up at a good price eventually. Problem will be further down the line when a lot of pairs dry up, I expect the prices to get out of hand. A good example of this is the Air Max Plus "tiger" retro from a few years ago -the european exclusive drop-. I paid 200 for them and that was seen as very high. Fast forward to last year and they were selling for 650+

Dude, they’re high now. Size 13 around $300 and some lower sizes even more $400ish. The emerald pair is pretty dry on both SX and Goat. Luckily I got a 13 coming from SX for $230. Going to try it out and potentially sell my 12.5.

By the way, did you see Nike is bringing back the Tiger and Hyper Blue In November?

these command force prices o_O i would never sell my pairs though, i rock them from time to time but its true, the pinky toe be hurt af .5 size up for sure

Attachments

• IMG-7001.JPG
    IMG-7001.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 62
Dude, they’re high now. Size 13 around $300 and some lower sizes even more $400ish. The emerald pair is pretty dry on both SX and Goat. Luckily I got a 13 coming from SX for $230. Going to try it out and potentially sell my 12.5.

By the way, did you see Nike is bringing back the Tiger and Hyper Blue In November?

Yup, I ordered a pair of the Hyper Blue from SNS but considering cancelling my order after seeing some photo's of them lol. The air unit color looks off from photo's

these command force prices o_O i would never sell my pairs though, i rock them from time to time but its true, the pinky toe be hurt af .5 size up for sure

I bought all my pairs for retail or a tiny bit below right when they were released. Was just glad I grabbed them when I could. Then we hit that period where you could cop DS for like $100 or less. NOW? They are really selling for those prices? Unreal. I went up a half size but sometimes my pinky toe still get the short end of the stick lol.

Back
Top Bottom