OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

wish i would have grabbed the crimsons

the cushioning is finally softening up after all these years :lol:

Wore these for thanksgiving
20181122_202403[1].jpg

The billy hoyles on stockx for jack ****

Currently, the absolute cheapest price for the Command Force Billy Hoyle on StockX is $180 (size 10). The most expensive is $450. You consider $180 to be jack shlt? I guess you must be quite the high roller!

Currently, the absolute cheapest price for the Command Force Billy Hoyle on StockX is $180 (size 10). The most expensive is $450. You consider $180 to be jack shlt? I guess you must be quite the high roller!
Lol exactly! About a year or so after release you could grab these DS from some online retailers and eBay for under $100. I saw a couple dudes scoop for like $65. I was even able to grab the denim pair for $70 from eBay I think. While $180 isn't retail it's damn close so it's definitely not chump change (whether you can afford it or not). And the fact that pairs are listed for $450 is crazy. I wonder if anyone is buying at those prices.

Lol exactly! About a year or so after release you could grab these DS from some online retailers and eBay for under $100. I saw a couple dudes scoop for like $65. I was even able to grab the denim pair for $70 from eBay I think. While $180 isn't retail it's damn close so it's definitely not chump change (whether you can afford it or not). And the fact that pairs are listed for $450 is crazy. I wonder if anyone is buying at those prices.

Yeah, I bought all of mine for anywhere between about $55 (Emeralds) and $85 (red and Spurs) in late 2015 through early 2016. I also randomly found the Billy Hoyle's for $65 or so at a Nordstrom rack store. I'm glad I got them, but since I never wear them, I'll probably end up reselling at some point (not now, though). I kind of doubt anyone is buying at $450; you might snag one buyer a year or something I suppose.

Capture.JPG

The Hoyles are extremely nostalgic to me. still no regrets copping on rd. def jealous of u dudes getting these for the low low tho. if I saw for under 100 I would have doubled lol.

buttttt, any news on the 180 pumps?? I want those even worse than I wanted the hoyles.

The Hoyles are extremely nostalgic to me. still no regrets copping on rd. def jealous of u dudes getting these for the low low tho. if I saw for under 100 I would have doubled lol.

buttttt, any news on the 180 pumps?? I want those even worse than I wanted the hoyles.

I actually don’t want them. Sure the silhouette is great, the pump would be fantastic. What will make me turn my nose at a 180 pump is that tiny excuse for an air bag they call 180. The retro is not comfortable. No flex, no give, no compression. The weak spot on what would be a great shoe.

I actually don’t want them. Sure the silhouette is great, the pump would be fantastic. What will make me turn my nose at a 180 pump is that tiny excuse for an air bag they call 180. The retro is not comfortable. No flex, no give, no compression. The weak spot on what would be a great shoe.
not gonna say I completely disagree. u have some valid points of course. however, as long as they did a proper pump on them, and did the shoe close to og as possible, there is no way I cud pass them up. I've been waiting for these for a long time. like, since I was in 6th grade and my friend got them. never even seen anyone else with them before. I just really want these lol.

Reactions: ARK
not gonna say I completely disagree. u have some valid points of course. however, as long as they did a proper pump on them, and did the shoe close to og as possible, there is no way I cud pass them up. I've been waiting for these for a long time. like, since I was in 6th grade and my friend got them. never even seen anyone else with them before. I just really want these lol.

Oh I get it. I would probably get a pair myself. For me the Command Force is already perfect with the air bag it has. So that’s why I would prefer it over the 180 pump between the two.

Oh I get it. I would probably get a pair myself. For me the Command Force is already perfect with the air bag it has. So that’s why I would prefer it over the 180 pump between the two.
yea, I am very happy with my Hoyles. imo, they did the shoe perfect. now i need the 180s and I'm still considering the pressures. they're just so different that they intrigue me lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom