OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I feel the same way about shoes as you my man. loved the pumps. have the hoyles now, finally. I had the bo's in 6th grade. my buddy loved all the Agassi's. my uncle ran in air max from day one and I always loved the air bubbles in his shoes lol.

at the end of 4th grade, if I got a good report card, my mom said she would get me some 5s. I did, and she surprised me with grapes. my first jordan ever. and the rest is history. I love kix[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Was fortunate enough to be invited to talk sneakers on MSG networks for sneaker week and of course you knew I was bringing along the command force pump

Thank you for picking the Air Trainer Max '91s and the "Tarts"! Had the black/white '91 as a kid when they came out (was in going 8th grade). Loved that shoe and they can't get the retro right at all!

Love the Tart colorway of the ATC IIs. Was McEnroe's color (he wore them a few times). Still have my '14 retro on ice.

Excellent video buddy. I only wish NBC Sports Philadelphia would do something like this! I'd love to be on it and bring some of my gems along to talk about!

I feel the same way about shoes as you my man. loved the pumps. have the hoyles now, finally. I had the bo's in 6th grade. my buddy loved all the Agassi's. my uncle ran in air max from day one and I always loved the air bubbles in his shoes lol.

at the end of 4th grade, if I got a good report card, my mom said she would get me some 5s. I did, and she surprised me with grapes. my first jordan ever. and the rest is history. I love kix
[/QUOTE]

awesome, OG grapes were/are very special

Thank you for picking the Air Trainer Max '91s and the "Tarts"! Had the black/white '91 as a kid when they came out (was in going 8th grade). Loved that shoe and they can't get the retro right at all!

Love the Tart colorway of the ATC IIs. Was McEnroe's color (he wore them a few times). Still have my '14 retro on ice.

Excellent video buddy. I only wish NBC Sports Philadelphia would do something like this! I'd love to be on it and bring some of my gems along to talk about!

If this segment does good for MSG they may integrate it into regular programming which would be great

Cwebb

20190404_231426.jpg

And some make things into what they want regardless of what other people think, i like them better now so win for me i guess...except that i paid retail when they released lol

And some make things into what they want regardless of what other people think, i like them better now so win for me i guess...except that i paid retail when they released lol

That’s cool, just a little roasting from us purists but at the end of the day they are of course your shoes to enjoy and if you enjoy them that’s all that matters

I need a half size bigger or a full size bigger, my Hoyles are super narrow at the toe

omg, same. I copped Hoyle's on the super discount, thought I made a come up, couldnt even wear them lmaooo. Wayyy too tight in the toe. I'll def look to cop a pair when they retro again. One of the dopest looking shoes ever to me.

Hoyles were tight at first. mine broke in though. I actually think they're pretty comfortable now. LOVE the pump on these things

Stumbled across this image. these were never retroed though.....were they??? I'm confused. these are possibly my ultimate grail shoe. so, im pretty sure I wouldn't miss a release. info??
Screenshot_20191018-063252_Chrome.jpg

Stumbled across this image. these were never retroed though.....were they??? I'm confused. these are possibly my ultimate grail shoe. so, im pretty sure I wouldn't miss a release. info??
Screenshot_20191018-063252_Chrome.jpg
Nah, these were never retroed. Only the mid version without the pump came out a few years ago.

This Lebron 17 shoe is an effing disgrace to tie in with the OG Nike Command Force. Overreach. Thought the Lebron 13 Command Force was terrible too. Nike never giving us the Robinson Air Force 180s now.

This is an INSANE reach! I was so elated when I opened NT back in the day and saw the Command Force thread that had just started and saw get were coming out! As someone who passed on the OGs back in the day (had a pair but passed at I Goldberg of all places (they got all the good stuff back in the late 80s early 90s). Still have my pair and my ultramarine pair.

For those who have pinky toe issues, take out the insole. It can help.

I love the hoyle retro. really really want the Robinson 180s. I'd even possibly double on those

I love the hoyle retro. really really want the Robinson 180s. I'd even possibly double on those

While I would agree, the gimped 180 air bag would ruin it for me. That is the most uncomfortable air bag they make as far as retros go. A command force 180 would hit the nostalgia factor but the 180 would be the let down. For me the Command Force retro would top the 180 version for that very reason.

Back
Top Bottom