OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

waitin on those 180s that will probably never retro, but i said the same about the command forces.

while im here, gonna drop a pic of my command force collection.

Attachments

• DCC6C1F3-F3D6-4EFE-9CBE-0FBC29865B66.jpeg
    DCC6C1F3-F3D6-4EFE-9CBE-0FBC29865B66.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 183
waitin on those 180s that will probably never retro, but i said the same about the command forces.

while im here, gonna drop a pic of my command force collection.

Cool. I wonder how that bleached denim pair would look with more bleach. 😁

For the life of me, could not find those bleached denim's in a size 13 nowhere.

that was a recent pickup for me...the one that was the hardest to get for me as well. if i come across the spurs colorway for the right price i may get them but they not a must have for me.

that was a recent pickup for me...the one that was the hardest to get for me as well. if i come across the spurs colorway for the right price i may get them but they not a must have for me.

Spurs colorway is nice and was a must pickup for me back during 2014 release.
Went with one Hoyle (collection piece since waited over two decades. Actually still have the 90s OG from when as kid) and two Spurs (one stock, one rotation). Thought black easier to regular wear than the other colors.
Although always wanted the Red pair.

Spurs colorway is nice and was a must pickup for me back during 2014 release.
Went with one Hoyle (collection piece since waited over two decades. Actually still have the 90s OG from when as kid) and two Spurs (one stock, one rotation). Thought black easier to regular wear than the other colors.
Although always wanted the Red pair.

How does the originals compare with the retros? Do they look pretty spot on? Materials?

How does the originals compare with the retros? Do they look pretty spot on? Materials?
He eventually sole swapped the retro onto the og
Said the leather was better
Toe is different and there's that little stitch part above the swoosh on the retro

Moved this year so had to quick dig through some boxes. Haven’t found the DS 2014 Hoyle & Spurs yet, but found the rotational 2014 Spurs and two nonDS OG 1991 Hoyles. Did include the pics of 2014s when first received.
Ditto what SC kid SC kid posted. OG 1991s were Made in Taiwan with better materials and no pinky toe crunch from 2014s. Planned to clean up all, but just have way too much still boxed.

0A789628-400F-4CE7-BC4D-18A5430F4E64.jpeg
04595FDE-6706-427A-924D-3148DCC2B8A6.jpeg
22703178-F17B-4CEB-A3A7-FF73E06D06D1.jpeg
698B6D4C-E3C8-4E28-A893-4BD9DE0D50DA.jpeg

Nice

No sole separation or crumbling on the ogs?

Not yet. Just cloudy air window. Wouldn’t try wearing now though. Were well worn at beginning then just stored for good 15 years. Said before: remembered Father grabbing my pair and wore to shovel front door snow few times way back in day. :lol:

He eventually sole swapped the retro onto the og
Said the leather was better
Toe is different and there's that little stitch part above the swoosh on the retro

nike also changed the tongue material from leather to mesh as well. you covered all other differences from the OG from what i can tell. aside from the pinky toe issue and "leather" quality they did a pretty decent job with this retro. the overall shape is good and it's a true high high top. my pump units work and hiss when i press the release valve and i do feel it snug up around the ankle and pumping it up.

Back
Top Bottom