OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Originally Posted by jamergrady

10xaqs5.jpg

But with newer technology of course. That bulky look will have to go.
why would we want to do that? the reason why they retro shoes in the first place is so they can bring it back the way it used to be.
eyes.gif

Ok so I've been informed from someone thats very close to some higher ups at Nike that they will be bringing the "David Robinson's" back it could be the command force pump or it could be the air force V he really didn't specify I'll post any new info once I get it, if they do indeed bring them back I'll most definitely be very very happy (as long as they are done correctly that is.)

a part of me wants to say these wont sell... but then again i know better because ultra highs will mean ultra skinny jeans.. add a little bit of hype and these will fly off the shelves

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Wasn't there a hoh release of these awhile back?

No, these were never released.  Your thinking of the Nike Air PR1 which was a lame attempt at creating the same feel of the Original Nike Pressure.  This thread is for the Nike command force pump, and, if need be im down to push for the nike air  180 pump as well

I voted for both to be retroed. I also need Air Pressures in the worst way.

80s to mid 90s sneakers are my weakness, and I need ALL of these. Im 27, but these shoes take me back to a time when life was carefree and simple. Did anyone notice that the Command Forces have the same splatter pattern as the Air Mags?

I had the Command Force's in junior high. Once I wore the sole out I a friend and I ended up cutting the pump mechanisms and air soles out o both shoes.

My dad was pissed that I didnt wear the shoes until my feet wore through.

For these to be done right, JUDGING BY THE OG COLORWAYS, they need 5x the amount of color they've previously been getting/flip the color ratio they have been getting in the past. If not, and i've said this a gazillion times, THEY WILL END UP LIKE THE AIR FORCE LITE HIGHS, meaning no one will buy them.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

For these to be done right, JUDGING BY THE OG COLORWAYS, they need 5x the amount of color they've previously been getting/flip the color ratio they have been getting in the past. If not, and i've said this a gazillion times, THEY WILL END UP LIKE THE AIR FORCE LITE HIGHS, meaning no one will buy them.
THEY DEF need to get the color right.
Check out this commercial

Both shoes are dope and a retro is more than necessary, but of course the super high top look will be trimmed down significantly.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Both shoes are dope and a retro is more than necessary, but of course the super high top look will be trimmed down significantly.
sick.gif

Nah don't say that, we're pushing for this shoe in its original form not trimmed down.  Reebok did well with their super high Bringback nike should be on the same page with these.

gimme the neon CFs and I can die happy & lol at that commercial, good stuff

Back
Top Bottom