OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Ksmith dope as usual 

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

holy cow, ksmith... those pairs are immaculate!
Thanks...  But unfortunately, once I tried to put some weight on them they started to crumble like bread....  So...

-Sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia for $660.00
-Sold the Wht/Blk/Lime pair to a guy in Oregon for $1,200.00

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Ksmith dope as usual 

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

holy cow, ksmith... those pairs are immaculate!
Thanks...  But unfortunately, once I tried to put some weight on them they started to crumble like bread....  So...

-Sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia for $660.00
-Sold the Wht/Blk/Lime pair to a guy in Oregon for $1,200.00

Smart man, I would have done the same.  I don't know, I just can't keep stuff I can't wear too much of a tease.  
@freelythinking 

people are definitely ready.  If Reebok can successfully retro their pump TWICE in a bunch of colorways then Nike could do it atleast once.  

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I guess these will never retro

tired.gif
sadly,lets keep hope alive tho 
another 2 strong retro???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I guess these will never retro
Never say never.  People thought the Trainer SC II would never come back and it did.  No one ever thought the Ewing line would make a return and it did.  The only issue I think Nike is having might have to do with the Pump.  If they can't re-issue it with a pump maybe they are scared no one will buy it.  either way stay tuned, with over 800 votes on the petition I think the likeliness of us seeing a retro are HIGH. 

Fella's check out page 1!

The shoe is so strategically placed in that pic....I want to see the back of the shoe!

from what Ive been told there is no pump mechanism at all as Reebok owns the patent on it.... The piece on the side ankle is just a molded puffed out piece, and the back of the shoe dips lower then the original but for the most part it is pretty close...... It is the command 180 and has the same midsole and sole as the 180 Barkleys......

There was never a Black version of them so that is a retro +.....

damn is right but no hate to Nike on this one, if they couldn't do the pump because of patent issues I get it. Would be nice if they still kept the shoe visually the same

Not an expert or anything, but judging from the eyelets they look more like 180s than command forces.

Back
Top Bottom