OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Indeed.

Much simpler times back then... walk in, cop, walk out!  Didn't have to deal with resellers too!
Looking back and thinking about it now, there were so many kicks that the first time I saw them was in the store!  None of those Twitter or IG "sneak peek" pics! 

kevvv kevvv

Do you guys remember having to beg your local store manager to see the Nike catalogs? That was LITERALLY the only way we could even sniff seeing a Jordan or other big Nike before they were on the shelf. Most of the time they would screw with you and just describe J's, but I remember getting such a rush when they'd actually reach under the counter and hand me the book. There was something so special about seeing the pics early, even if it was just a few weeks.

Peace,
J

damn got that 20 off for these from NDC... trigger finger gettin itchy...
fam, as much as i want these i still had that submit order page up for a good 20 minutes debating   
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So copping from End is a good deal to the US? Fixing to pull the trigger...also debating between an 11.5 or 12 US...I wear 11.5's in AF1s. Am I better off with that?

I didn't wait because I've wanted over 10 years for these, I want to double up so I can deal with copping one for just below retail. 199 with tax would make these around 218.

So copping from End is a good deal to the US? Fixing to pull the trigger...also debating between an 11.5 or 12 US...I wear 11.5's in AF1s. Am I better off with that?
its retail... but no tax for those tax states

i believe they are TTS

kevvv kevvv

Do you guys remember having to beg your local store manager to see the Nike catalogs? That was LITERALLY the only way we could even sniff seeing a Jordan or other big Nike before they were on the shelf. Most of the time they would screw with you and just describe J's, but I remember getting such a rush when they'd actually reach under the counter and hand me the book. There was something so special about seeing the pics early, even if it was just a few weeks.

Peace,
J

my fav spot back in the day was The Athlete's Foot at the Mall. The owner was really cool but you know something , I never even thought about looking at the catalogue , that would have been awesome!

They had a ridiculous size 20 something Shaq pump and a Air force 93 High on display, enough rubber on those for some goodyears!

Last edited:
Sinner Sinner If you live near a Kohls or a JC Penny I'm pretty sure those green socks are in stock. When I worked at kohls those were the socks the young kids would buy when I told them we didn't have elites :lol:

I'm def gonna wait til RD and if sizes sit hopefully I'll cop a 2nd pair for under retail in the future.

Lol everyone's starting to cop, I check Ends twitter and instagram and people haven't realized they're available. I project them to be sold out when people catch wind.

Back
Top Bottom