OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Joined Nov 2, 2007
I was going to double up, but I got plenty discount codes for the us release. I'll wait, at least I got the one pair.

You

Joined Dec 13, 2013
Ended up copping a size 12...my body is ready. Such a good feeling finally purchasing a shoe you've waited so long for.

Joined Jan 17, 2013
Just copped my 9.5 on END...can't wait. Prolly do a comparison pic with the Flight Lights 09 release Lime

Last edited:
Joined Jul 18, 2012
Ended up copping a size 12...my body is ready. Such a good feeling finally purchasing a shoe you've waited so long for.
In exact same boat as you. I have 11.5s in af1's and all jordans. I got a 12 in these as I do in all other Nike's.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
Do you guys remember having to beg your local store manager to see the Nike catalogs? That was LITERALLY the only way we could even sniff seeing a Jordan or other big Nike before they were on the shelf. Most of the time they would screw with you and just describe J's, but I remember getting such a rush when they'd actually reach under the counter and hand me the book. There was something so special about seeing the pics early, even if it was just a few weeks.

Peace,
J
 I still get a rush when my Nike Shop guy lets me take a peek at the catalog... despite the fact that it's mostly GR stuff... 

D

Deleted member 43946

Anybody still lookin to cop from END just a heads up they sent out the email sayin these are in stock so I'd do it sooner than later.

You

Joined Dec 13, 2013
In exact same boat as you. I have 11.5s in af1's and all jordans. I got a 12 in these as I do in all other Nike's.
Hope it works out for the both of us...last thing I want to do is crease these up because they're a half size too big. I think we'll be good though.

Joined Sep 4, 2014
This...

+ this...

= "win" in the END.  

***EDIT:  Code not valid on these.  Mea culpa!***

Last edited:
Joined Oct 9, 2014
30+ indeed...kicks have that nostalgic feel...haven't had a pair of these since 5th grade..Super excited..

On another note the EU launch is 10/18 so my dudes that gotta have them early your favorite EU sites should have them up for sale tonight...
Damn. I was in HS when they commanded  my attention. Didn't own them then.

Turned 40 this year. I think I deserve them now.

Last edited:

endeesee

Banned
Joined Jan 22, 2014
tried the code, didnt work... would've been an insta-cop + a fsr to resell if it did...

Joined Dec 3, 2006
I would a been happy paying the 198, but they didn't have my SZ when I checked.

Anyone know if they had a UK 12?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now