OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Still no one with sizing info? Has anyone put there foot in a pair of these yet? I would guess TTS. I hope since that's what I ordered.
i went with my true size which is 10.5 and picked up another today in 11. the  length is fine but the 10.5 was still just a little narrow for me. i have wide feet but it could also be from how i wear them. i rock em loose and dont lace up all the way. because its so high it kinda pushes your foot forward a bit and my pinky toe was rubbing

Just got off work and my size was still available at End so i had to cop for less then US retail so stoked for these shoes always wanted a pair as a kid from the first time i saw White men can't Jump

I'm scared to pull the trigger..I've had to save up for these damn shoes for 3 months and I'm worried that something bad is going to happen and my money's going to be wasted..

just pulled the trigger via END...had numerous good transactions with them in the past and really didnt want to wait for US release and pay retail + tax + shipping

the main reason is probably due to nostalgia though :smokin

Easiest purchase I have ever done on nike.com

There is absolutely no hype what so ever on these here in the netherlands.

Still a FSR available on nike

Never saw any pair in stock in nikestore eu...think they sold out instantly..anyway..this shoe is nice but too high for my age..

Was in a rush when ordering from sns, and messed up typing my email address. Didn't realize until it was too late. I emailed SNS abour it, and they replied, fixed it, and sent me a confirmation number.

Just got an email from ENDclothing stating that they need an authorization code related to my order to process it. Security crap...smh guess gotta call my bank to clarify it and email them back within 3 days. Thinkin I'm suspect i guess....

Last edited:
can never go wrong with a half size big IMO. I have very wide feet though so sometimes when i go TTS its unbearable. Ordered my sz 12 from SNS

I just check my order at END and is showing picked. I cant wait to get these in hand. David Robinson is my favorite player and the reason why im a spurs fan. happy, but not too happy not until I get the shipping confirmation. Good luck to all.

Ordered my pair yesterday. I just don't have it in me to wait for NDC to drop these. Ive been wanting these since high school. 
nthat.gif

Easiest purchase I have ever done on nike.com

There is absolutely no hype what so ever on these here in the netherlands.

Still a FSR available on nike
How did you manage? I was ready to order at 9am but did not get through...then I did and my pair disappeared while I was filling out my details...seriously, that sucks. Everything sold out in minutes it seems.

Btb, where did you find the promo code? I would love to have one if these are readily available, I have been waiting a long time for this re-release but I'm on a budget.

Does anyone know of European webstores that still have a sz 46 available at a reasonable price? Ta.

Last edited:
I just check my order at END and is showing picked. I cant wait to get these in hand. David Robinson is my favorite player and the reason why im a spurs fan. happy, but not too happy not until I get the shipping confirmation. Good luck to all.

Your order says picked on END? Mine still says order received.

its showing picked and I purchased two pairs for them. I was worried they over sold or they were going to cancel my order because I purchased two pairs. But still not getting hopes up until I get shipping confirmation.

Gotta get the Billy Hoyle's. Will wait for Eastbay to drop em. $199.99 shipped. Cant pay no more. No way these sell out on release day so should be easy cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom