OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

laugh.gif
 I'm good, thanks... just for those cats who want match with some old-school argyle! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I was going to double up, but I got plenty discount codes for the us release. I'll wait, at least I got the one pair.

Ended up copping a size 12...my body is ready. Such a good feeling finally purchasing a shoe you've waited so long for.

Just copped my 9.5 on END...can't wait. Prolly do a comparison pic with the Flight Lights 09 release Lime

Last edited:
Ended up copping a size 12...my body is ready. Such a good feeling finally purchasing a shoe you've waited so long for.

In exact same boat as you. I have 11.5s in af1's and all jordans. I got a 12 in these as I do in all other Nike's.

Do you guys remember having to beg your local store manager to see the Nike catalogs? That was LITERALLY the only way we could even sniff seeing a Jordan or other big Nike before they were on the shelf. Most of the time they would screw with you and just describe J's, but I remember getting such a rush when they'd actually reach under the counter and hand me the book. There was something so special about seeing the pics early, even if it was just a few weeks.

Peace,
J
laugh.gif
 I still get a rush when my Nike Shop guy lets me take a peek at the catalog... despite the fact that it's mostly GR stuff... 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody still lookin to cop from END just a heads up they sent out the email sayin these are in stock so I'd do it sooner than later.

In exact same boat as you. I have 11.5s in af1's and all jordans. I got a 12 in these as I do in all other Nike's.
Hope it works out for the both of us...last thing I want to do is crease these up because they're a half size too big. I think we'll be good though.

This...

+ this...

= "win" in the END.  

tongue.gif

***EDIT:  Code not valid on these.  Mea culpa!***

Last edited:
30+ indeed...kicks have that nostalgic feel...haven't had a pair of these since 5th grade..Super excited..

On another note the EU launch is 10/18 so my dudes that gotta have them early your favorite EU sites should have them up for sale tonight...
Damn. I was in HS when they commanded  my attention. Didn't own them then.

Turned 40 this year. I think I deserve them now.

Last edited:
tried the code, didnt work... would've been an insta-cop + a fsr to resell if it did...

I would a been happy paying the 198, but they didn't have my SZ when I checked.

Anyone know if they had a UK 12?

If I can get for less than 200 from a fast shipping overseas site, I'm on it.

Back
Top Bottom