OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I finally picked up my pair from the post office. They pass the eyeball test, not the Trainer SC II QS quality materials I hoped for, but I knew that was asking a lot. Working pump? Check. All in all I'm happy to have secured my last NIKE purchase of the year.

How's the fit?

Get your confirmation? I got mine pretty quick. Paid with PayPal. Size 12 :smile:

Last edited:
Great shoe,but for $200 + Tax I don't expect these to fly off the shelves.

People ***** about $170 Jordans going to $185.......

i'm afraid of END over selling the shoes and cancelling orders
embarassed.gif

they site has just to update the sizes
yeah man, im debating if i should cop from them.

Great shoe,but for $200 + Tax I don't expect these to fly off the shelves.

People ***** about $170 Jordans going to $185.......
i feel confortable waiting on RD cause they won't be flying at those prices only people who are really fans of the shoe will be after it.. like for example i know places with the OG huaraches still lol

copped my pair

thanks to my man loskickking23

I had the OG pair back in the day (1991) , and the second pair that released in 1992.

I copped my pair off Kickz101.com here is Australia, i thought it was gonna be a struggle here as i heard only 4 pairs of each size were gonna be released on Kickz101.com but i got my confirmation e-mail. Now just the wait for them to be in hand!

Just copped mine from SNS with ease. Can't wait for these, these are one of my favorite non Jordan shoes ever

Back
Top Bottom