OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

? Says 200 on the website
there 30% off automatically deducts once added to the cart

went through the checkout process and it kept the price at $200, but offered free shipping....

Sale still active bruh

Lost faith that they may have a descent release of the emeralds come spring. So I just ordered the volts off of kicksusa for 140. Well played nike with all this only 50 pairs bs of the emeralds. Cause if they do finally come out I'm gonna have to have them too.

Last edited:
Gotta hit up a few local sneaker spots to see if the Hoyle's are finally on sale, impatiently waiting...
Still being patient with the Volt pair, cuz that 200 is kinda hard to swallow. I think they made fewer size 13's, though (which doesn't really make sense to me, seeing as these are a basketball shoe), so I might just have to bite the bullet before they're all gone.

Just got a 12 at DTLR for $140, then went to Kicks USA and saw them for $130 :frown: still got a good price though!

Last edited:
Saw the denims at west NYC. They were really nice quality wise, but I dont think I can pull them off. Hoyles for life.

What's so hard about pulling them off? Jeans and a t shirt is all you need.
Never been a fan of denim on denim. I'd rock em with some khakis or tan colored jeans. But I couldnt do blue jeans with these. Maybe even black pants. I'm not paying $200 for these I need to get them on a discount 

Do not care at all for the Denims...

On another note is kixsquare.com legit? Thinking about preordering the all Reds.

Received my volts today. And everything they have been saying on this site is true. They are beautiful. Takes a bit to pump up, the tongue squeaks, I went true to size and there is a slight pinky squish but not too bad, I could have easily went a half size up. The quality is nearly as good as the original. I had a pair of "emeralds" in 1991. For 140 dollars shipped from kicksusa, no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom