OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Emeralds are sitting.

I thought the Command Force was a really sought after shoe before it retro'd. I guess it really wasn't.
Not at the bloated retail. I paid $196 shipped from END early just cuz I wasn't sure but I coulda copped Volts and Spurs for a little over that now lol. Oh well...reds and emeralds will see the same sales pricing.

So the emeralds arent releasing again? Was that the limited release they talked about or what?

can you post some pics anyway. and how did you pay? i'm still waiting for a disco before I pull the trigger

Only pic I have at the moment, I got them from the Nike employee store for $120.

It's hard to get a good shot of the red on these..they look so much better in person..copped as soon as I seen them.

those red ones are cold i have to get them, i just ordered the volts from nike.com europe, when i got them them they had a bit of paint scratched off on one of the shoes where the stitching is just before the grey heel, it was small but still, the shoes are white **** that lol anyways i sent them back and got another pair for 20% off plus my money back, hopefully nike dont mess it up smh aint got em yet...

If any size 11 folks are interested, Cincinnati Premium Outlets had one size 11 in the all reds on the hash wall today for $129.99.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom