OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Waiting on the emeralds at the deep discount. Learn my lesson with the volts. Passed on black white 1s for them at the time. Regrets :smh:.

If you'll pay $160 for Emeralds, head to FA and use this code:
LKS15M3E
nerd.gif
my size is gone 
tired.gif

need the red ones under box price

Copped mine from eBay for $149.99 shipped. Sure there better sales on the Volt's and Spurs at the moment but if you don't feel like waiting for a larger discount hit the Bay...you should be good.

just got my first set of air command forces today the volt and the emerald

Got the emerald at the 125th harlem nyc location and btw they pricematch to their websites prices.. I was about to cop the black and hyperpink but was like 30$ short.. Fyi good people there

Just buy the white Volts for cheap and exchange at fa fta or champs without receipt. I did that for the emeralds today. The volts are still 200 at fta here in Houston so it was an even exchange.

Just buy the white Volts for cheap and exchange at fa fta or champs without receipt. I did that for the emeralds today. The volts are still 200 at fta here in Houston so it was an even exchange.

Bruh. About to stock up and get shoes at 2 for 100 prices :pimp:

In the LeBron thread this is known as the BigJ special :lol:

Ehhhh not exactly. I always say if you are going to buy for full retail then buy from nike since you can always return them if you catch them on sale later. The Bigj special has taken a turn in its definition I guess.

Ehhhh not exactly. I always say if you are going to buy for full retail then buy from nike since you can always return them if you catch them on sale later. The Bigj special has taken a turn in its definition I guess.

Either way you are becoming a "procedure"...lol but that bring said...does Nike still have the same 30 day policy as FTL etc? I don't usually buy from NDC so I don't know.

What the guy is doing isn't a bigj special, he's going out and buying the shoes at a cheap price and returning them for a retail refund. A bigj special is buying shoes for a price then finding discounted at the same store later down the line so cop and return the new shoe on the more expensive purchase receipt. This dude is buying discounted shoes not because he wants them, but to take them back to get retail funds. Pretty foul especially when someone else probably wanted them to wear, once you do the bigj special that shoe is now also discounted so someone is able to benefit.

Last edited:
What the guy is doing isn't a bigj special, he's going out and buying the shoes at a cheap price and returning them for a retail refund. A bigj special is buying shoes for a price then finding them at a way lower discounted price so you return the new shoe to the more expensive place of purchase. This dude is buying discounted shoes not because he wants them, but to take them back to get retail funds. Pretty foul especially when someone else probably wanted them to wear.

I only returned them so I could have the Emeralds. I did a straight exchange for a shoe that I want to wear.

In fact, I had a pair of Volts already that I hadn't worn yet, and they were from Footaction, so they still had the sticker FTA Label. Emeralds came out and Ive been wanting to buy a pair but not full retail, so I was going to wait. Then the link for the Volts at 99 dollars was posted. So that was my opportunity. I ordered Volts from Villa, took my fta pair back and exchanged them for Emeralds. Its not something I make a habit of, people remember you when you buy shoes often like we all do. Does this push those moral boundaries? Yes, but they are getting a shoe back that they are going to sell anyway. Its not like I gave them 99 for it, took them back and received 200. So they are not losing money.

Do I feel bad for doing this on occasion. Hell no. These are the same people who rig raffles, and make side deals to get certain pairs of shoes for people.

If I buy a pair of shoes online for a lower price, and they are too small or too big, I go and exchange them in store, regardless of where I bought them. As long as they are authentic, I have no problem going in and exchanging.

Last edited:
Since you're returning them back to a store that hasn't got them on sale no one benefits besides you, just kind of selfish you bought the shoes just to do that.

Either way you are becoming a "procedure"...lol but that bring said...does Nike still have the same 30 day policy as FTL etc? I don't usually buy from NDC so I don't know.

Ehhhh I'm not sure unless you interpret it otherwise :lol:

That said, you should really check out the return policy on the website. It's always good to know that stuff.

Since you're returning them back to a store that hasn't got them on sale no one benefits besides you, just kind of selfish you bought the shoes just to do that.

I understand. I didn't just buy them to do that, I just didn't feel like waiting for them to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom