OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

greyling22 - i got them from my local spot they're not officially up for sale i'll post it when they do i just paid for them, but didn't even leave the store w/ them being that they don't have a full shipment in yet i took pics of the sz 10 they had

jumpmanfan1 - these won't work on the court... took me like 3 minutes to get my foot in the shoe and they're heavy as hell, these are strictly for rockin purposes i wouldn't recommend it get some actual foams for the court

**UPDATE**
they're up on their blog already, but they're not for sale yet so don't start lighting up their phone lines
i can assure you they haven't received their full shipment yet my 10.5 isn't even in, but my boy def took better pics

http://www.westnyc.com/2010/07/nike-air-force-1-foamposite.html

Just peeped these are amazing in person...not as heavy as you'd think...they are def tanks...
pimp.gif
may have to put my size on hold...

I doubt it...either you like the shoe or not...cw doesn't matter...most complain the shoe would be too heavy so I doubt cw would make a difference...but these are
pimp.gif
in person...

i don't wanna pay that high price but i wanna see these in person, might just be my first AF purchase in over a decade
laugh.gif

So I'm guessing the official RD is 8/14? That's what a local shop who is doin pre-orders is saying.

as of right now... Im at a LOVE / HATE with these things.

If I can cop on a DEEP DISCO then Ill love them more then hate.

yeah they're not that heavy after taking a few steps in them Sloane had a point yesterday when he told me that AF1's are usually that heavy when they're high sure the foam materials add some weight but it isn't that significant i actually took a futura hi and the foam and it wasn't that different i must say i wasn't too fond of the idea of an AF1 x Foam but this might work....i still wouldn't play ball in them but that foam material feels nice over the toes

sneakers have a release date for a reason, then it doesnt help when people post their info all over the web saying their selling early.

you guys seem to forget NIKE reads this site...

yeaaa lets leave out store names, cause they can catch heat from Nike

as for the kicks, I would never wear buy them at retail

had they been royal they would have gotten much better feedback, wonder if they will make an all black colorway

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Royals for X-mas and i thnk that's it maybe Black at a later date

figures nike would do $%%@ %%# backwards as always, i swear yall have no common sense

drop the blues first to build up hype....  (og colorway should be the og colorway)

drop all blacks in oct (the hood will eat them up and they well sell out, all black foam based shoe = $$$$$ )

drop the silver in spring.....

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So I'm guessing the official RD is 8/14? That's what a local shop who is doin pre-orders is saying.

Yep you right mike the official date is 8/14 from what im hearing stores aren't receiving that many pairs of these 

Originally Posted by air max 87

figures nike would do $%%@ %%# backwards as always, i swear yall have no common sense
drop the blues first to build up hype....  (og colorway should be the og colorway)
drop all blacks in oct (the hood will eat them up and they well sell out, all black foam based shoe = $$$$$ )
idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
although you're correct,
cuz I'd rather wait on a black pair and God knows how the purists and fake purists will only be convinced by a royal pair
but you seem upset
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StephenHatKing

Originally Posted by air max 87

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
although you're correct,
cuz I'd rather wait on a black pair and God knows how the purists and fake purists will only be convinced by a royal pair
you seem upset
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah not upset, just that these dudes dont take you serious unless you went to school for 10 + years and have 3 degrees or some wild %@@# and yet they cant do the basic %@@# correct, ok maybe a lil mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom