OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

finally have the all black pair coming to me shipped for $185.00

i am so happy

this all white pair i gotta think twice about though

with so much stuffl coming out

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by j o 19

THEY ARE STUPID FOR NOT MAKING THE SOCK LINER, PULL TAB, TONGUE, AND LACE SECTION BLACK...
this...i was jus looking at the pics on my phone trying to figure out what it was that had me
ohwell.gif
about 'em and that's it...they definitely needed that neutral balance like the FP1 TB's.

might cop with a discount and just make it black myself
smokin.gif
I thought I was the only one..
just did this a few minutes ago....

too bad the soles wouldn't actually be clear, without the blue tint, if I decided to cop and do some work on em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Eli

THEY ARE STUPID FOR NOT MAKING THE SOCK LINER, PULL TAB, TONGUE, AND LACE SECTION BLACK...
this...i was jus looking at the pics on my phone trying to figure out what it was that had me
ohwell.gif
about 'em and that's it...they definitely needed that neutral balance like the FP1 TB's.

smokin.gif

too bad the soles wouldn't actually be clear, without the blue tint, if I decided to cop and do some work on em
tired.gif

OMG...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got my all black pair this morning

so happy with them only wish i was able to get them when they where first release as i could have got them at a nice discount but had no cash at the time

i hope and am sure it will happen down the line a royal af1 foam

Originally Posted by Eli

ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

tired.gif

I'm really feeling those....date?

Eli - exactly how it should be, maybe even with a smoke grey sole
smokin.gif

Royal blue would be
smokin.gif
as well!

....still hoping for that navy too
devil.gif
tongue.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 nike drops theball again. too much damn white ( white sockliner & tongue). only if they were like the ps up there

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE FOR BETTER COLORWAYS BC THOSE ATROCITIES ^ SUCK... I SEE IM NOT ALONE IN MY EXCESSIVE WHITE STRANGE LOOKING FOAM AF1 PET PEEVE

laugh.gif
at you guys saying these would sit. These are pretty much gone in NYC. Much more limited than the silver pairs and black pairs.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
at you guys saying these would sit. These are pretty much gone in NYC. Much more limited than the silver pairs and black pairs.

true
the first day i had them on 2 people asked me where i copped them

glad i aint skip on them 

really hope a royal coloway releases also 

Do anyone know where there are any of these at?...any color ways...online or in store with the exception of flightclub...

Do anyone know where there are any of these at?...any color ways...online or in store with the exception of flightclub...
got my bhm from size a few months ago for about 180 shipped to cali....lots of uk sites had the bhm still around that time. The normal af1 thread said I should have asked because under retail was overpaying according to them....might ask in there. I have the silvers too, I think they look nice but they are uncomfortable imo

Back
Top Bottom