OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did but the strap is removable n may of been put.back upside down..im thinking they are fake as well..but i just won the ebay bid for 700..im hoping i can back out because the seller listed as being made by nike

Plus the Nike logo should be lit on the strap...not just painted blue. Like I said, these variants are all over eBay. Just tell the seller that you're not paying because they're fake (which he knows)...its that simple.

I like em jedi, ive been following your efforts on the rpf for awhile already tho =)

you gonna reshape the uppers and the triangular hole to be more accurate later?

im still wating for the price to drop some more before I pull the trigger on these tho

Do you have any recommended sites that i attempt to list the shoes that will help me sell them for a decent price still?

ebay is your only hope really. remember to account for final value fees, paypal fees and shipping costs when you decided on a starting bid price.

^clean job. They look damn near perfect. Whenever you're ready to do another pair, let me know.

Nice job man! Would you consider doing another pair and sell them to someone who can't afford the air mags...hint hint, haha

I dont even follow this thread because im not dropping 6-8k on shoes but damn good job sir on the making them your own...

I understand these go for crazy $$, and most don't have, or don't want to spend what they go for. That's still not an excuse to continue to post, and discuss fakes.

Seems as of late that's the majority of what this thread has turned into, a positive discussion of fake sneakers. That isn't what NT is about.

This thread has officially ran it course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom