OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

slim fit jeans seems best for the mags... dammit. they look good!

qft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by j o 19

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE POSSIBLE NOV. RELEASE
Pretty sure that was confirmed to be a hoax.
LMAOOOO ARE YOU SERIOUS? REALISTICALLY, I MUST SAY I WAS VERRRYYY SKEPTICAL ABOUT NIKE BEING ABLE TO MAGICALLY PRODUCE THEM FOR NOV. IN SUCH A SHORT TIME SPAN.. YOU'RE PROB. RIGHT LOL

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by j o 19

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE POSSIBLE NOV. RELEASE
Pretty sure that was confirmed to be a hoax.
LMAOOOO ARE YOU SERIOUS? REALISTICALLY, I MUST SAY I WAS VERRRYYY SKEPTICAL ABOUT NIKE BEING ABLE TO MAGICALLY PRODUCE THEM FOR NOV. IN SUCH A SHORT TIME SPAN.. YOU'RE PROB. RIGHT LOL

It would be pretty messed up if Nike did release them in Nov. I'm sure they won't be doing that. They'll most likely wait until 2015.

It would be pretty messed up if Nike did release them in Nov. I'm sure they won't be doing that. They'll most likely wait until 2015.

That would be ridiculous if they did that to all the collectors, but I can't lie and say I wouldn't cop.

That would be ridiculous if they did that to all the collectors, but I can't lie and say I wouldn't cop.

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

I'll just leave this here:
297673_10150485035899325_743009324_11153315_1689845572_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please tell me that we'll get some more Plutonium Case pix!! Where did you get this? Amazing!

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

I'll just leave this here:
297673_10150485035899325_743009324_11153315_1689845572_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please tell me that we'll get some more Plutonium Case pix!! Where did you get this? Amazing!

Well...the Marty McFly Hoverboard came in today, and I figured I'd share some pix of the final BTTF, Nike Mag display...what do you guys think??

Well...the Marty McFly Hoverboard came in today, and I figured I'd share some pix of the final BTTF, Nike Mag display...what do you guys think??

GREAT SCOTT!
bigbox02.jpg

bigbox03.jpg

Hand-personalized envelope (the blurred-out part and judging from the handwriting, by Mark Parker) that contains the poster, DVD, and authentication card.

bigbox04.jpg

bigbox05.jpg

Ever wonder what that circular thing was? This.

bigbox06.jpg

And there's stuff inside!

bigbox07.jpg

This stuff! The silver pouch contains the charger.

bigbox08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom