Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I like them but it is not something i would wear
anyway here are more images

Credit: Sneakernews http://sneakernews.com/2012/07/23/nike-air-max-2012-volt/

Last edited:
I'm actually liking these Volts even though not a big fan of the 2012s. Gonna wait for the price to drop though.

i love the all volt colorways on the air max series, still rock my 2010s, but i never saw one for the 2011s....these will be scooped up once or hopefully it hits ndc

love the volts but going to wait for them to go on sale before copping....highly doubt these will sell out

Got these today from Eastbay since I used a code on some other stuff. Never saw em in person but always a fan of the Black/Volt combo. Going to be returning Monday since theres nothing spectacular about them and rather get the Black/White or Livestrongs.

Here's a pic from Oneness287

IMG_6672.jpg

I need to pick up one pair with the prices being slashed before they run dry.

Just picked up a pair of the first CW, white/soar blue for $86 using FNL WC $20 and a 15% off code with shipping to store. :D

Does anyone know where to find the Livestrongs for under retail? I refuse to pay $175 for them but really like that CW.

Last edited:
Looks good, def. better than the volt laces. I might have to pick up a pair of those when they go on sale. 8)

The all black midsole is the Men's version, while the white/black midsole is the children's version. Very nice color way. The orange/blue color way pictured above is one of my favorites. I picked those up a few months ago and they are nice!

The all black midsole is the Men's version, while the white/black midsole is the children's version. Very nice color way. The orange/blue color way pictured above is one of my favorites. I picked those up a few months ago and they are nice!

really? i saw the pair with the white midsole for men on Eastbay, Finishline and NDC. I know the kid's version has the white midsole and black air unit. Maybe the pair on Sneakerhead are samples but i'll check up them if they are indeed with the all black midsole since they're the only one with them.

Sprite cw is nice

Last edited:
Yessir. I bought a pair of the men's for me, which had the all black, and a kids pair for my wife, and it has the white and black on the midsole. Very nice nod the red pops well.

Back
Top Bottom