Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Enjoying The Love These Are Getting. Still Wearing My 2003 Pair. I Love These. Had These In 5th Grade. I Actually Refer To Them As Air Max '92's Since They Came Out In Fall Of 1991, But I Look At The Air Max 180 As The Air Max '91 Since They Were The Next Air Max After The Air Max '90.

Has anyone who ordered from crooked tounges receive there pairs yet and if so how long did it take ?

my pair just came in from suite160. damn, i love these so much. so dope and this is the all time classic c/w for this shoe. quality on them looks great. the yellowing on the sole is very light as someone already mentioned. barely can tell it's yellowed at all, actually.

everytime this shoe has released in the US on a major scale it sat. this thread is only 4 pages deep also so that let's us know that not many ppl really care about these. so it makes sense that probably only boutique type stores will get these here. i need another backup pair and i should be good. :smokin

wore mine yesterday. love them 
pimp.gif

Quite satisfied with my pair. Good fitment and quality is nice. If you're thinking about getting a pair, don't sleep. They look so nice on feet.

my pair just came in from suite160. damn, i love these so much. so dope and this is the all time classic c/w for this shoe. quality on them looks great. the yellowing on the sole is very light as someone already mentioned. barely can tell it's yellowed at all, actually.

everytime this shoe has released in the US on a major scale it sat. this thread is only 4 pages deep also so that let's us know that not many ppl really care about these. so it makes sense that probably only boutique type stores will get these here. i need another backup pair and i should be good. :smokin

word!!! im hoping these can sit so i can cop for the low...hopefully :nerd:

I just copped off ebay for $110 shipped. Didnt wanna wait for FNL, eastbay, etc. and miss out. Who knows if theyll even get em!

how do these fit ? I usually wear a size 10.5 in jordans, do these run small or true to size ?

who still has these for sale?

edit: nvm jus ordered from sneakerhead.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom