OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX CONQUER ACG BOOTS (fall 2011)

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
NIKE Air Max Conquer ACG

Features
  • Air Max sole
  • Water resistant upper
  • Water proof toe
  • Mud Guard
  • Leather
These seem to be flying under the radar. Very nice boots.

nike-acg-watershield-air-max-conquer-1.jpg

nike-air-max-conquer-acg.jpg

Oxen/Velvet Brown

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-1-600x450.jpg

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-3-600x450.jpg

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-5-600x600.jpg

Black/Black

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-2-600x450.jpg

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-4-600x450.jpg

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-November-2011-6-600x600.jpg

Black/Anthracite

nike-acg-conquer-blk-anth-01.jpg

Nike-ACG-Air-Max-Conquer-%E2%80%93-Black-%E2%80%93-Dark-Grey..jpg

Dark Copper

air-max-conquer-acg-02-570x427.jpg

air-max-conquer-acg-01-570x427.jpg

air-max-conquer-acg-03.jpg

Lebron James Edition

Nike-TC-LeBron-Air-Max-Conquer-3.jpg

Pecan Brown/Obsidian

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah the tumbled leather on the Brons looks pretty nice. I'm interested to see what people say bout the boots after wearing em cause I am interested in coppin a pair

Supposedly these boots are VERY COMFORTABLE..I talked with a guy in a sneaker spot where I go a lot..and he says there like walkin on pillows..they look decent in person..not sure if I will cop..I like the ACG boots I have already..

If they hit outlets (which I think they will)..for cheap I will definitely cop..

Wow! i need those lebrons for calgary winter!
pimp.gif

Whats the retail on those?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Supposedly these boots are VERY COMFORTABLE..I talked with a guy in a sneaker spot where I go a lot..and he says there like walkin on pillows..they look decent in person..not sure if I will cop..I like the ACG boots I have already..

If they hit outlets (which I think they will)..for cheap I will definitely cop..

thats whats up. I wonder if the bron version will hit online for nike or in stores only for NSW retailers. feelin that tumbled leather

I have the black bakin boots... Do you guys think these boots are better then the bakin boots? I kind of like these Air Max Conquer... In all black of course..

Saw the LeBrons yesterday. They felt surprisingly light. I should try them on next time.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Saw the LeBrons yesterday. They felt surprisingly light. I should try them on next time.

Yeah they are extremely light for boots (19.4 oz). The new Lebron 9 weighs 15 oz, just for a comparison.

I'm also digging the reflective laces... it's a nice little detail. Definitely gonna stock up on these before winter is over. I'd hate to be looking for them next year. And I swear someone at NIKE read my post about colorways for fall/winter Air Maxes because the pecan/obsidian ones are just what I asked for.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
nerd.gif

I got laughed at in one of the boot threads for saying that these were going to be my winter boots.
eyes.gif

They're amazing in person. The black ones will be copped once FNL's boot sale rolls around.

They look way better on feet than they do in pictures. Trust.

I'm not saying they look bad in pics, but on feet they look tough.

Back
Top Bottom