OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

what do you guys think of this shirt?
232323232%7Ffp%3A82%3Enu%3D3362%3E43%3A%3E%3B56%3E245343%3A%3C47249ot1lsi

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I wonder is that based on Units or Sell Thru Percentages?

laugh.gif
 So Rock is calling BS? 

I thought the 1 and 2 were the best sellers. I dont know about the IV, I really wasnt in the counbtry when those released so I dont know.

I kno this is a lil off but I thought I'd ask anyway. How do the AZGs fit compared to other lebrons? It's been so long since I had a pair I can't remember how they fit.

here is another shirt i saw yesterday at NTLA for all your lebrons beasts out there...they only had 2 shirts left and they were like XXL and XXXL (dont quote me because im going off memory, i believe the one pictured is a XL) going for around 20 bucks...i thought it was interesting.  btw also on the sale rack

i have no more info other than the pics provided.

"NIKE" is in 3M
3c225b4ef2345175fec34f2d3f3502181f887fe.jpg

"got kicks that excite the feds." - NAS take on
pimp.gif
parts of the words on the back is 3M
f40158e83f16f232b80a0a85593baef55466624.jpg

perfect for the matching shorts, head bands, wristbands, neon green tighty whiteys, kryptonate shooting sleeve.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

for those that keep pm'ing me about the shorts, ive gotten about 12 pms already, it was ok at first and now its annoying....so to put an end to the PMs I got them at NTLA for around 21 bucks and it was on the sale rack so there werent many left. I was actually there again today and saw about 3 pairs left i saw another M (which is my size that i got) and like a XL or XXL i cant remember, i know some NTers must have called in because when i was browsing i heard one worker ask another about them and he went to the phone after, so hopefully they got a pair, but you need to ask if they will ship to you.

as for style number i dont have my tag since i took them off to wear but im sure the worker can help you find some or something of that nature. good luck and no more pms please, its taking me away from work and i dont want to come home from a long day of work to an inbox full of messages about a pair of shorts that were limited in quantity to begin with since it was on the small sale rack.

thanks for your understanding.

laugh.gif

smh....do people always have to comment on cloths people want to get for shoes?
anyway blackcat23mj do u no the name to those neon green shorts u bought?

Originally Posted by gottig10

smh....do people always have to comment on cloths people want to get for shoes?
anyway blackcat23mj do u no the name to those neon green shorts u bought?
http://store.nike.com/?co...1/pid-283466/pgid-283468

they are called the lebron legions basketball shorts...i posted a link for NDC for picture reference but they dont have the dunkman color one on there...maybe the rep can help those seeking these shorts.

I guess I got April fooled. So I wake up this morning to a cal from Jimmy Jazz telling me that they do not have my sz. 12 Red Carpets. I am too upset. Back on the hunt for me.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

I kno this is a lil off but I thought I'd ask anyway. How do the AZGs fit compared to other lebrons? It's been so long since I had a pair I can't remember how they fit.
IMO, the AZG's are kinda snug.  They feel light but are pretty narrow and if you have feet on the wider side, you're toes are gonna feel smashed together.  
But of course after you've broken them in, which would take at least 5 good nights of balling, they'll fit a little better.  Also, the Zoom air in the shoe feels OK.  It's not the best shoe, and overall is avg based on performance.  Just having a pair to ball in though, is pretty G.  Lebron 1s man! lol

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

^ Chicago^

Nice shorts Drew, those are sweet I bought the all black and the grey and white pair wish I would have found those.

good looking out bruh, just ordered my pair. i've been wanting this colorway for awhile

now just didn't want to pay full price

No problem brah. If you do get em, just know this. The AZG's go for $150+ on eBay and they have horrible durability. I had a pair that I balled in about 4-5 times a week. They started falling apart after a few months -_-.  No sense in buying a $150+ to ball in when they're not even gonna last! 
At this time, LJ is killin it, and the AZG's are his first signature shoe so you know they're gonna skyrocket in value at some point. Imo it'd better if you find a DS pair to keep/collect. Unless of course you can get your hands on 2 pairs! =P

Back
Top Bottom