OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

sounds like nike is taking advantage of the good sales on dunkmans... nba store has gotten em 3 x now? sideline apparel with a full run again? def seems like restocks are happening.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

so i guess dunkmans turned into a GR
Unfortunately..a GR that never hit Footlocker..Finishline..or Footaction..i really don't wanna pay retail when I get a discount at all those spots..

Originally Posted by gottig10

smh....do people always have to comment on cloths people want to get for shoes?
no, but if someone posts a pic of their clothing here then i would imagine they are expecting some sort of feedback. and people have different tastes so there will always be opposing opinions.
as far as people getting poked at for asking if we think an article of clothing goes with his pair of shoes, i see where that comes from too although i don't personally commend it.
this isn't really a fashion tip forum and no one here is obligated to help anyone get dressed or pick out someone else' wardrobe. so if one likes something, buy it and wear it.
but if one is unsure and is sensitive to criticism then ask the wife, girlfriend and/or mother. don't ask a bunch of dudes that are adamant about the fact that grown men should be able to dress themselves.

i take it everyone who wanted dunkmans was able to get their hands on a pair since sideline still has several sizes up for retail. the distribution for this release seemed so unsystematic.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by ny kickz

so i guess dunkmans turned into a GR
Unfortunately..a GR that never hit Footlocker..Finishline..or Footaction..i really don't wanna pay retail when I get a discount at all those spots..

Me too.
frown.gif

Good news though.  3rd time was the charm for trying to stock locate Akrons from Footlocker.  They're on their way to me from OH.  Should have them next week! 
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ed2trey wrote:

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

^ Chicago^

Nice shorts Drew, those are sweet I bought the all black and the grey and white pair wish I would have found those.

good looking out bruh, just ordered my pair. i've been wanting this colorway for awhile

now just didn't want to pay full price

Glad u got them I hit them up last week and they just came in yesterday.
pimp.gif

Thanks black, I orderd the shorts from the niketown in sf earlier today...the only bad part is that they had a full run of sizes so at there store they wernt on sale for 19.99 like how u got yours, insted they where $35.00...I went ahead and copped anyway, I like the look of the shorts......and it's v neck season outside so, I don't really need a shirt to math just a white v neck Tee and I'm good.

gottig10 glad you found them, trust me you wont be disappointed since they match perfectly and a plain tee or v neck (i prefer white lol) and you are set...glad someone put in work, too bad NTLA didnt have your size i assume?

Yep black niketown la didn't have my size witch is a large but sf did. A thanks for the help though, good looking out my dude.
Now all I gottah do is cop the Ctk lbj7 and I'm good!
I seriousy cannot believe I want to drop $450 on a Louis Vuitton belt just because I like the way it looks with the ctks.....lol I'm NUTS!

450 on the LV belt! I see you pimp! do you! and good lookin on whoever dropped the link to those shorts! Im about to be nice out here for the summer in St. Louis!

Back
Top Bottom