OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Take this for what it's worth. This is the first pic of the Zoom Lebron VII, in GS size. The adult version will say Max Lebron VII. Now I know this designmight get scrapped, because we all remember what happened with the VI. I was the one to post the actual pic of the VI, but then was redesigned. So we'llsee what happens with this design which I like alot! Enjoy!!
Color: 375793-001
Retail: $100
Release date: 12/1
4qlhc8.jpg

if he switches away from zoom air, his line will (and I hope) fall off the map

Description of adult version:

UPPER: Combination of full-grain leather and synthetic leathers ~ Ultra-lightweight Flywire technology for support and strength

MIDSOLE: Basketball specific 360 Air Max cushioning embedded in Phylon midsole

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with maximum traction herringbone pattern

has potential... id rather not take too much off a GS shoe, but looks decent. thank you nike for staying away from the straps on this one...

Originally Posted by Fear23

Description of adult version:

UPPER: Combination of full-grain leather and synthetic leathers ~ Ultra-lightweight Flywire technology for support and strength

MIDSOLE: Basketball specific 360 Air Max cushioning embedded in Phylon midsole

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with maximum traction herringbone pattern
Maybe I am missing something, but isn't that an oxymoron?

Take this for what it's worth. This is the first pic of the Zoom Lebron VII, in GS size. The adult version will say Max Lebron VII. Now I know this design might get scrapped, because we all remember what happened with the VI. I was the one to post the actual pic of the VI, but then was redesigned. So we'll see what happens with this design which I like alot! Enjoy!!
4qlhc8.jpg
hmmm....not bad, i'll wait til i see a final product - but i dont hate it, i guess?

not a huge fan of flywire and such, but its....not....bad....i guess.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Take this for what it's worth. This is the first pic of the Zoom Lebron VII, in GS size. The adult version will say Max Lebron VII. Now I know this design might get scrapped, because we all remember what happened with the VI. I was the one to post the actual pic of the VI, but then was redesigned. So we'll see what happens with this design which I like alot! Enjoy!!
4qlhc8.jpg
hmmm....not bad, i'll wait til i see a final product - but i dont hate it, i guess?

not a huge fan of flywire and such, but its....not....bad....i guess.
that's for the grades school size, he mentions that in his first post

and agree with the comment about these being something derek fisher would wear..
laugh.gif

I believe other color blocking for Energy Releases will give the shoes more pop. These would have been Monsters with a Posite Rand...

Originally Posted by redsfan3

BP can you make some photoshops?
when good pics of the mens size surface, you bet. i'd rather not waste time on this pic.

info is appreciated, Fear23!

This looks like a typically heavy looking LeBron shoe, that has the ability to create various color combinations.

Back
Top Bottom