OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Everyone's pairs will be shipped out tomorrow.
c4d266512ae844337cf7b9dcba421db4c0848824.jpg
eek.gif
nice man

I appreciate the VII so much now. Especially now that I wear slimmer fitting jeans.

I own the black/wht/gold and I wear them quite often.

How's the 7 fit in relation to the 9 and the 9 Elite? If I'm an 11.5 in the 9 Elite, and an 11.5 in the 8V1, what size should I get in the 7? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
How's the 7 fit in relation to the 9 and the 9 Elite? If I'm an 11.5 in the 9 Elite, and an 11.5 in the 8V1, what size should I get in the 7? Thanks in advance

Get an 11. And you still may have some room. I wear those same exact sizes.

^^^^^ look good to me bro. You might be able to get away with a 10.5 if you don't have wide feet. Otherwise and 11 will be fine. Red carpets are the GOAT lebron IMO.

I have wide feet, so that's why I go 11 on the 9s instead of my usual 10.5. The guy is asking for $80, so I'm a little cautious. These go for more, right?

The shoes def look legit, but they are worn...probably a lil more worn than the pics show. For $80, I'd chance it. The pics suck tho.

Don't kill me for asking this question but I'm a 8 in J's and I've read that these run big. Will an 8.5 be too large? Did you guys stay tts or size up in these? Found an okay deal on some dunkmans and RC's that I might get.

Don't kill me for asking this question but I'm a 8 in J's and I've read that these run big. Will an 8.5 be too large? Did you guys stay tts or size up in these? Found an okay deal on some dunkmans and RC's that I might get.

They fit TTS for me. I have the Dunkman's and ASG's and they both fit true to size.

Outside of the Red Carpets and arguably the Hero pack, what are some consensus top CWs of the LeBron VII?

Back
Top Bottom