Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

to be quite honest i blame nike for some of the packaging issue. the boxes they used to make were pretty sturdy (got several stacks at least ten high in the other room), but since they went to these eco friendly boxes you can hardly shut them without having them fall apart.

Originally Posted by Maximilian

Hello,
does anyone know if Nike will ever retro the Air Penny I's that he always wore during the home games?

The Air Penny I's all black, which he wore during the playoffs were retroed in 2001, but will they also ever be retroed again?

Thanks

anhlad.jpg

I wish they would retro the all-white colorway. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon. As for all-black, the closest you're going to come to them are with the ripstop version...

26.jpg

Hello,
does anyone know if Nike will ever retro the Air Penny I's that he always wore during the home games?

The Air Penny I's all black, which he wore during the playoffs were retroed in 2001, but will they also ever be retroed again?

Thanks

anhlad.jpg

I wish they would retro the all-white colorway. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon. As for all-black, the closest you're going to come to them are with the ripstop version...

26.jpg

Does anyone have the UPC or SKU so I can look them up? I've never had a pair of these and they're one of my all-time faves.

Does anyone have the UPC or SKU so I can look them up? I've never had a pair of these and they're one of my all-time faves.

all whites with the blue piping,swoosh and bubble and the all black with blue piping,swoosh and bubble are needed!

all whites with the blue piping,swoosh and bubble and the all black with blue piping,swoosh and bubble are needed!

Hello,

Thanks

UMMM....THE ALL BLACK OG PLAYOFF VERSION HAS NEVER BEEN RETROED,BRUH. THE ONLY OG PENNY 1 TO HAVE EVER BEEN RETROED ARE THE ORLANDOS(MULTIPLE TIMES). BUT, DROPPIN' THE ALL WHITE HOME EDITION AND ALL BLACK PLAYOFF EDITION WOULD BE SWEET! HOLLA...

CED B.

Hello,

Thanks

UMMM....THE ALL BLACK OG PLAYOFF VERSION HAS NEVER BEEN RETROED,BRUH. THE ONLY OG PENNY 1 TO HAVE EVER BEEN RETROED ARE THE ORLANDOS(MULTIPLE TIMES). BUT, DROPPIN' THE ALL WHITE HOME EDITION AND ALL BLACK PLAYOFF EDITION WOULD BE SWEET! HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Them all whites, we need them in our lives. And we don't want no damn limited run either Nike!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Them all whites, we need them in our lives. And we don't want no damn limited run either Nike!

Only shoes I brought during spring break vacation and these were really uncomfortable....Thought it would feel better as they get broken in, but nope. Felt like something always rubbing against the outside of my ankle and it actually caused minor bleeding. Disappointing.

Only shoes I brought during spring break vacation and these were really uncomfortable....Thought it would feel better as they get broken in, but nope. Felt like something always rubbing against the outside of my ankle and it actually caused minor bleeding. Disappointing.

Originally Posted by kob8

yeah these and the Air flight 95s require a mid sock at the minimum or rubbing will occur so maybe wear higher socks and have you ever tried double insoles? it makes uncomfortable shoes so cozy. It doesnt have to be dr. scholls or anything just a second one, try it i bet youll enjoy them then!

Originally Posted by kob8

yeah these and the Air flight 95s require a mid sock at the minimum or rubbing will occur so maybe wear higher socks and have you ever tried double insoles? it makes uncomfortable shoes so cozy. It doesnt have to be dr. scholls or anything just a second one, try it i bet youll enjoy them then!

Back
Top Bottom