Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Yeah man the fat air bubbles are the best bro!
This. I'm not that big on 3M, BUT I will say this, I had the og's and yeah, for this shoe it's nice. You can actually look down and see it reflected on the shoe if you're walking inside.

reflective is not a big deal to me the part i love about this shoe and always have is the white part that goes around the swoosh and the fact that its white on the midsole on the outer and black on the inside, 95-96 was a crazy year for shoes and my top 3 shoes came out that year!

Penny I and II's are my faves next to Jordan XI's. I really need a retro of the OG cw of the Penny I's.

Penny 1s are amazing for a casual shoe but crap for basketball, that being said... RELEASE THE OG WHITES AND BLACKS!!!

Penny 1s are amazing for a casual shoe but crap for basketball, that being said... RELEASE THE OG WHITES AND BLACKS!!!

I actually agree. They're heavy as **** I messed my foot up trying to ball in the cool greys. Will only be rocked casually

I can't see myself wearing any retro b-ball shoes to actually play in; I just want to wear them casually because they look so clean and nostalgic. Not like back in the day when the whole purpose of buying the OG basketball shoes was to rock them on the courts.

I can't see myself wearing any retro b-ball shoes to actually play in; I just want to wear them casually because they look so clean and nostalgic. Not like back in the day when the whole purpose of buying the OG basketball shoes was to rock them on the courts.
Yeah and the quality nike puts on them is very evident of that as well. I would rock retros on the court but the lack of cushioning in some as well as the materials keeps me away from doing that

Hey guys I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some vnds penny Is they should still be good to wear for a few more years right?

Hey guys I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some vnds penny Is they should still be good to wear for a few more years right?

Retros? This shoe is put together pretty well it should hold up damn near forever. I know it's a different shoe but I still rock my Phoenix suns 4s from 99 and the bubble isn't even foggy. I don't see a pair of 1s breaking on u the way the midsole is constructed.

Last edited:
Retros? This shoe is put together pretty well it should hold up damn near forever. I know it's a different shoe but I still rock my Phoenix suns 4s from 99 and the bubble isn't even foggy. I don't see a pair of 1s breaking on u
Thanks! I'm always weary of buying older sneakers I just don't wanna have them for a short time and end up having to look for another pair

Retros? This shoe is put together pretty well it should hold up damn near forever. I know it's a different shoe but I still rock my Phoenix suns 4s from 99 and the bubble isn't even foggy. I don't see a pair of 1s breaking on u the way the midsole is constructed.

I have the 05 retro and my soles started to peel/fall out while I was shooting around

I have the 05 retro and my soles started to peel/fall out while I was shooting around

Interesting. I have a 05 pair that I ran into the ground for years. Never came apart. Allthough u said u were shooting around I never played in them. But they did see heavy excessive wear. Are u a heavy set dude by chance?

Last edited:
Interesting. I have a 05 pair that I ran into the ground for years. Never came apart. Allthough u said u were shooting around I never played in them. But they did see heavy excessive wear. Are u a heavy set dude by chance?

Lol na I'm around 160
I bought them from a friend he's pretty slim and takes care of all his shoes but at the same time he has a heavy set brother maybe he rocked em a few times over the years

Back
Top Bottom