Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

^^^ That's the same issue I had too. I just did it with the $15 off that seemed to work.
i'm being cheap as heck over here trying to save as much as i can 
laugh.gif

i was gonna hold off in the first place, but if i can get $106

Last edited:
Gonna slide by FNL on my way to the courthouse and grab these if I can.
Have a $20 coupon they mailed me to go along with my $20 wc. Will be my wedding gift to myself :smile:

The $20 off coupon doesn't work with the $20 WC but the $15 off coupon works with the WC.  It's $5 dollar difference so why deal with the headache and just use the $15 coupon.

My total came out to $111.29 out the door with $35 off plus tax.

These are no Orlando's but will have to do.

The $20 off coupon does work with the $20 WC. It didn't allow me on my mobile device, but it let me on my iPad. You can also call customer service and place the order over the phone. Money saved is money earned.

Was debating doubling up on these like I did with the Orlando's. Hoping the Home Colorway release next year and maybe I'll double up on those. Those are too clean.

hope they got this $20 coupon when the red ones drop. id cry if i could snag 2 pairs for $106 each

I got two pairs from Shoepalace! 1 size 9 and 1 size 9.5, will get a third one next week with my birthday coupon from Footlocker, when their restock has arrived!

I have a feeling sheikh will have these in the 69.99-99.99 catagory in a few months. Not too many people are up on these

Back
Top Bottom