Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

My swoosh finally turnt green lol
30830671_1826551837366248_8611246086578765824_n.jpg

man... even green them shoes are a beaut.

that's it, i'ma Unds my 2011's...

It's safe to do so right?

What if you bought 6 pairs of the same shoe though?

I still have 4 DS pairs of Orlando 1s from 2011/12, which probably won't ever get worn at this rate.

What if you bought 6 pairs of the same shoe though?

I still have 4 DS pairs of Orlando 1s from 2011/12, which probably won't ever get worn at this rate.
But with so many pairs that don’t crumble you are just sitting on shoes that will separate anyway but in the end do what you want I just don’t get it

cant even front, that black & orange suns CW is copped...that lil penny CW also looks doable...and da same for that miami heat -esque black & red.

You just don’t live the life that some other people live.
Get an office job where you have to dress up 5 days a week then you’ll understand.

Yup... sometimes I look at my sneakers and be like... damn, i only got two feet and can only wear them on Fridays.... oh well, which pair am i gonna stunt on the office with??

Hey guys, i just looked at the date on my orlandos, it's from 06 (i thought it was from '11 but I guess those were the ones i beat to the ground)

anyway, it'd be a risk to wear them now, right?

Hey guys, i just looked at the date on my orlandos, it's from 06 (i thought it was from '11 but I guess those were the ones i beat to the ground)

Test the midsole out. If you see any openings between the shoe and the midsole, it is on borrowed time. The air max unit is suprisingly sturdy.

Air bubble looking good?
I believe you could be OK as long as the air bubble is ok.

Air bubble looking good?
I believe you could be OK as long as the air bubble is ok.

As I said, I wore my 06s all last weekend. No issues. And I probably hadn't worn them once in the past six or seven years. Of course, there are no guarantees. Mine could fall apart next week, or next month, or not at all. I guess my attitude now is, who cares, what else am I going to do, put them on a shelf? I don't have the space for putting every pair I own on display out of fear of them falling apart LOL

Back
Top Bottom