Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Grails-Penny-1.jpg

These too much to ask for Nike? With all the other cap yall be re releasing, can we just get these one time?
Let's hope these don't end up like the Flightposite 1, and these finally come back but with the changes they made on the recent releases.

Yeah good luck, Nike loves to keep OGs in the vault until they are fully milked. The don’t give two craps about their loyal consumers, only the resellers and beasts

does anybody have a well working VPN link, so that I can access US websites from Europe. Footlocker US has been redirecting me to EU since last year may, but now also Eastbay and Champs are doing the same! This shield off is just sad!

They really won’t do the homes :smh:

We should start a petition and organize a demonstration in front of Nike HQ Beaverton and we should be 10.000 people in total all with USD 150 in their pockets to pay upfront for the OG home version, but only if they remake it just like the original! I would even fly in from Germany for that, if I have enough time to plan ahead!

I agree, but they already did those 3 times over, it's time to add to it. They could put those out again if all I care. Hell, we got Seattle X's, can we get the OG homes? I mean, damn.

I agree, but they already did those 3 times over, it's time to add to it. They could put those out again if all I care. Hell, we got Seattle X's, can we get the OG homes? I mean, damn.
Exactly.

We finally got the black all star colorway in 2014, the home colorway is BEYOND overdue at this point. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom