Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Not surprised their sitting. Could be the price or folks waiting on the OGs. Anyways very nostalgic pair of shoes even though it’s a collab take on an OG colorway.

I’m glad to have gotten a pair.

Same…Feels good to be able to easily get in on a Nike collab sneaker for a change 🤷‍♂️…Shipping is steep but it’s expected with these boutique drops at this point…It is what it is as far as that goes…

Also wanna know about this. Sizing was always weird to me on Pennys. 1s moved around a lot on my feet. 2s could often feel too snug.

I ended up staying my TTS 12 just in case…Heel slippage only bothered me on the last run of retro’s…Pairs I had before that, including the OG’s, we’re never a problem…If these end up having the issue then I’ll just throw and extra insole in there or something…

Last edited:
The last few years as a size 12 have been painful, all the size 10 folks buying the size. Feel good to stroll into a drop and cop no worries. Go the desert sand color because I want to go Volt swoosh and laces for the pop. More drops need to be like this

Either that or they glitches and oversold stock.

Hopefully the former though, cause it seemed like an easy cop for everyone that wanted them!

Damn, Social Status pulled them from the website & they didn’t even sell out. I’m guessing they’re sending them to StockX after such a fail. 😭

New "sneakerheads"

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

If anyone wants to color way swap in the future holler.

I got the white color way from the online raffle size 11.5" and I'm looking for the black color way as an even trade.

in my opinion i think they didn't sell out for a few reasons, timing is bad with the economy being so bad, also the colorway is way too close to the og's im pretty sure that people would get them if the og's weren't right around the corner. also they didn't really alter or enhance the shoe in any way. they could of used better materials and changed the color blocking so that the shoes stand out. pretty sure that wasn't their goal but they needed to spice the shoe up more than they attempted. let's not even start talking about the price 🤦🏿‍♂️, modern pricing for 25+ year old technology isn't it! the only people checking for these are 35+and if you held these side by side with the og's im pretty sure 9/10 people are choosing the originals. either way it's a dope shoe just feel like the timing isn't right.

in my opinion i think they didn't sell out for a few reasons, timing is bad with the economy being so bad, also the colorway is way too close to the og's im pretty sure that people would get them if the og's weren't right around the corner. also they didn't really alter or enhance the shoe in any way. they could of used better materials and changed the color blocking so that the shoes stand out. pretty sure that wasn't their goal but they needed to spice the shoe up more than they attempted. let's not even start talking about the price 🤦🏿‍♂️, modern pricing for 25+ year old technology isn't it! the only people checking for these are 35+and if you held these side by side with the og's im pretty sure 9/10 people are choosing the originals. either way it's a dope shoe just feel like the timing isn't right.

SS removing the jewel swoosh was the dealbreaker for me.

Any chance these eventually hit SNKRS? I like the black pair but it wasnt a must cop today. If another opportunity to buy at retail I may jump on them.

Sold some shoes I felt I didn’t need in my collection(hyped releases) so ended up copping for myself(no one claimed my offer so don’t flame me lol).

Still not a huge fan of the Velcro swoosh but I’ll embrace them a bit. Probably rock the basketball or dodgeball swooshes on my pair.

This reminds of what happened with CDG Carnivores & Foamposites. 😳

Feelin like I shoulda klarna’d the black ones when I had the chance just now.
Let’s hope SS puts them back on the site. 🤣

Oh well OG Orlando Pennys will do.

Back
Top Bottom