Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I really am pretty dumbfounded by the low stock on SNKRS and would love to meet the jacka$$ at Nike that decided this was the way to go.

in comparison what is the typical total amount of general release air jordans released on snkrs?

It really varies but the number of pairs for this drop is equivalent to a lighter Nike SB Dunk drop. The stock on this drop is on Nike's lower end. It isn't a new thing to have this limited # of pairs for a drop, but, I do find it strange Nike did it for what is essentially a GR shoe.

If you look at stock #s of many other shoes you'll see many times more pairs available.

For example, the Mystic Blue AJ1 lows that released a few weeks back had total stock of 49000. AJ11s they produce 1 million.

So this drop is definitely 100% on Nike's lower side of production and its equivalent to a limited drop, like with collab shoes.

It really varies but the number of pairs for this drop is equivalent to a lighter Nike SB Dunk drop. The stock on this drop is on Nike's lower end. It isn't a new thing to have this limited # of pairs for a drop, but, I do find it strange Nike did it for what is essentially a GR shoe.

If you look at stock #s of many other shoes you'll see many times more pairs available.

For example, the Mystic Blue AJ1 lows that released a few weeks back had total stock of 49000. AJ11s they produce 1 million.

So this drop is definitely 100% on Nike's lower side of production and its equivalent to a limited drop, like with collab shoes.
Wow

Damn woke up late…. Took to long on undefeated

Here are the SNKRS numbers

86D3F3C3-49E4-4443-B74E-55FBD38E20BA.png

WHOA!!!!! That is crazy low.....I am thinking that maybe there will be a future shock drop of sorts or a SNKRS Pass or something because that cannot be all of the stock that Nike receives for this shoe (just all they are releasing today). If that is all of their stock period, then that was a dumb move and they left a lot of money on the table. They underestimated how many people wanted these, but I guess some folks may go over to SS and get the Recess pair if they cannot get a W on these (since they still have stock available). And though the Orlandos are a great shoe, IMO it is not one to make crazy low quantities of like that!

Nike intentionally fkd this release. Those stock numbers are sad, guess they're trying to make up for killing the foams

I had these Orlando’s as a teenager way back when and was a Penny fanatic. We could only afford 1 pair of kicks per year, and that year I chose the Orlandos. He was the first baller for me since MJ that I felt that same fan connection, so getting these was a must. Entered every raffle and was prepared for resell (which has fallen dramatically btw. My size 9 was in the 300s last week and now at $250ish)

I woke up to a W and I hope everyone can hit here too. Nike some a$$holes for the low stock.

Attachments

• 03493EA3-C94C-4344-A943-FF5226D6A6F0.jpeg
    03493EA3-C94C-4344-A943-FF5226D6A6F0.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 370
Back
Top Bottom