Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I didn’t even wake up for my L on SNKRS yesterday. It wasn’t all bad though…
6A7997AA-791E-406C-9592-820F47DA3FF2.jpeg

People arguing over subjective art is like arguing over religion. Get out of here with that. Just cuz you don’t like it doesn’t make anything you say about it truth outside of your own head.

So what's the point of the board then? This happens in every, single thread. Is it supposed to be one big circle jerk?

So what's the point of the board then? This happens in every, single thread. Is it supposed to be one big circle jerk?
"What story? You guys get fed crap by some brand, Nike included, to buy a color. Y'all are getting wet over recess. Give me a break. I've seen these in person and they're trash. There's a lot of garbage under the Travis Scott umbrella too. I don't buy to buy. I'm very particular about what I purchase now."

You basically told us we are a bunch of Recess Homers ("wet over recess") and that we are dumb and getting played by Nike ("fed crap").

It can't be that some people have a different opinion/taste than you though right? We have to "give you a break" and agree with you.

So I guess you are right, that really is the point of NikeTalk isn't it?

Grow up kid. (In before, "I'm not a kid blah blah")

Like I said, on to the All Star release, Round 3.

Nike really brought out the worse in us.

We all like what we like. Let’s stop persecuting people for not thinking alike.

I think all of Virgil’s collection is lazy, copied, and uninspired but people think he’s the GOAT. It is what it is. I like the SS. To me is the orlando with a solid tongue and clear bottom. You don’t like it, cool.

i wouldnt say they are trash ... just unnecessary in my opinion.. now that i think about it
that might be one of the reason these are so hard to get ... :smile:

Nike really brought out the worse in us.

We all like what we like. Let’s stop persecuting people for not thinking alike.

I think all of Virgil’s collection is lazy, copied, and uninspired but people think he’s the GOAT. It is what it is. I like the SS. To me is the orlando with a solid tongue and clear bottom. You don’t like it, cool.
This is what causes toxic forum, just buy you, enjoy your shoes, wherever you buy or what color great. Just do not follow, always do you. It’s what makes us all unique.

Whoever decided to drop the SS pairs around the same time that the OG’s were dropping wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Probably should’ve released them next summer. There would be no debate to be had and they would’ve sold out instantly instead of people holding out for the OG pairs. Nike loves not maximizing profits though..

"What story? You guys get fed crap by some brand, Nike included, to buy a color. Y'all are getting wet over recess. Give me a break. I've seen these in person and they're trash. There's a lot of garbage under the Travis Scott umbrella too. I don't buy to buy. I'm very particular about what I purchase now."

You basically told us we are a bunch of Recess Homers ("wet over recess") and that we are dumb and getting played by Nike ("fed crap").

It can't be that some people have a different opinion/taste than you though right? We have to "give you a break" and agree with you.

So I guess you are right, that really is the point of NikeTalk isn't it?

Grow up kid. (In before, "I'm not a kid blah blah")

Like I said, on to the All Star release, Round 3.
Nah, how about your reply says…”I think they are hideous” or “I think they are great”. Your generalized statement is full of untruths for so many people. So yes, you are wrong.

A month or two from now FTL and FNL will have released their pairs and everyone will be happy. May even be some pairs sitting on the shelf. These remind me of the blk/wht more uptempo release in 2020. I didn’t get my pair until late November or early December. I’m pretty sure SNKRS dropped them sometime in September. Couldn’t Find em anywhere and eventually they were on the shelf everywhere. There is definitely way more pairs of these coming.

Nah, how about your reply says…”I think they are hideous” or “I think they are great”. Your generalized statement is full of untruths for so many people. So yes, you are wrong.
I think you might have misquoted, or misread, my post. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom