OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Copped the Retros of the Black/Whites for a soleswap project, but I can't decide which midsole/outsole combo to go with. Which one would you choose?

A:
Air More Uptempo - Black White Red.png

B:
Air More Uptempo - Black White Red B.png

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Denims looks dope to me.. I think you can get a 20% off today. If I hadn't come back from a trip, I'd cop.

Joined Jul 28, 2016
A with a black midsole icy clear outsole and that red bubble unit would be even crazier too ?

I wish I could do a NikeID with AJ Concord colors though - patent leather letters with an icy outsole and idk what color electric blue TPUnit ? A cigar colorway would be an instant cop for me as well.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
I saw the NT Denimtempos yesterday and I'm copping when they hit disco. IDK why but I like them.

Also, I vote A.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Thanks, y'all!

Version (A) reminds me of the marquee LBJ2s. That donor is the cheaper option of the two too.

I also have this swap in mind.
Uptempo - Olympic.png
The final version will likely be swapped with a donor with a White midsole and a Red accented Air Unit for that complete Olympic vibe.

As you can tell, I'm partial to White Soles lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now