OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Tried to cop half size down like everyone was saying to do but it sold out midway through checkout. Ended up having to cop TTS.. oh well couldn't pass up this deal. Good looking out marvelousmark marvelousmark :smokin

Thank God I checked this thread. I ordered an 11 and then read about the sizing so I cancelled and grabbed a 10.5.

Super roomy huh?

I ordered an 11.5 which is what I use in Jordan Retros for example since they all seem to run big for me...Normal modern Nike performance stuff (Epic Reacts, Bron 17’s, J 34’s etc...) all 12...Tell me I should be good y’all...Got me worried I should’ve went with the 11 now...

I’d take an Og releas if that all white with navy hits. I mean they done whored out this shoe, may as release the remaining two OG colorways.

Super roomy huh?

I ordered an 11.5 which is what I use in Jordan Retros for example since they all seem to run big for me...Normal modern Nike performance stuff (Epic Reacts, Bron 17’s, J 34’s etc...) all 12...Tell me I should be good y’all...Got me worried I should’ve went with the 11 now...

I wear an 11.5 or 12 in Nike/Jordans, depending on the model. I have the 2016 release of the Olympics and went with the 11.5. Was fortunate to find them in store and try on both sizes.

Super roomy huh?

I think you might be okay.. They run big but it depends on your definition of it. I wear TTS 10.5 and when something runs small I get an 11. I have an 11 in 34s and 10.5 in these.

Yes. Shipped an hour after purchase.

B7D5AB63-DF01-4917-9373-B47A950DDCC7.png

Damn hibbetts just cancelled my order
But they did give me a 25% code for my troubles

Damn man I can’t cop anything anymore.... smfh.... I thought it was hard before.... now we gotta compete with all these unemployed resellers trying to cop shoes.... SMMFH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom