OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Just sold my pair last year that I had bought the year before. Kind of regretted. Will try for one. If I’m lucky enough to find it again.

First time I saw Uptempos was in George of the Jungle. I associate it more with the movie than pippen.

I actually thought that was the Encino Man movie with him holding those shoes for a quick second when I saw your post. That Brendan Fraser guy really is stigmatized with that role after all these years despite it coming out in 1992. I think most people still see him as Encino Man after a little over 30 years. It's like you can't see him as anything else in all the movies he was in after Encino Man.

I wanted the 2020 pair for the low and missed it, hopefully it comes full circle this time lol

Most aren't fans of these because they're not an OG colorway, but I liked them from when they were first previewed months ago.

Red Toes
Air More Uptempo - Red Toe.png

Comeback of OG Black/White doesn’t surprise me at all considering that they kept making all those newer colorways…. (1st one is releasing tomorrow on SKNRS-JP while the other one came out while back)
5E9DB280-CD96-48A5-B357-FE948E20E01F.png

5C1E8561-2D5E-4928-89A6-356BE5CAB0EC.jpeg

What surprises me more is…, they never retro this colorway somehow…
C645B9DC-DD85-407A-9E25-D82EFDCD2EC1.jpeg

I wanted the 2020 pair for the low and missed it, hopefully it comes full circle this time lol

I remember when they released in 2020 they had a discount code on Nike’s website and some members were about to secure them for around $140. If they look exactly like the 2020 version then I may not secure them since my pair is still decent.

Back
Top Bottom