OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

m46929251246_4.jpg

Never seen this colorway before. They should release those

Hey, can I ask you a question. You probably post the most on-feet shots in here. What's your system for wearing your shoes, because a lot of times I'll want to wear a new pair but I don't want to (a) put them back in the box dirty, (b) clean up the sole every time and rebox them, and (c) keeping them out with my daily wear pairs isn't feasible space-wise. I just have my boxes in closets and I'm not trying to build a visible shoe wall for worn pairs. What do you do personally after you wear a new pair? Need some ideas

What the heck do yall do to really dirty your shoes with every wear? I get cleaning them up when needed, but after every wear is excessive unless you live in a dirty *** city and walk to work or something or you have to take that short cut every day through the forest or something... please elaborate.

What the heck do yall do to really dirty your shoes with every wear? I get cleaning them up when needed, but after every wear is excessive unless you live in a dirty *** city and walk to work or something or you have to take that short cut every day through the forest or something... please elaborate.
Hey, can I ask you a question. You probably post the most on-feet shots in here. What's your system for wearing your shoes, because a lot of times I'll want to wear a new pair but I don't want to (a) put them back in the box dirty, (b) clean up the sole every time and rebox them, and (c) keeping them out with my daily wear pairs isn't feasible space-wise. I just have my boxes in closets and I'm not trying to build a visible shoe wall for worn pairs. What do you do personally after you wear a new pair? Need some ideas
Most of the time the sneaker I wear that day doesn’t get too dirty with one wear… just a quick brush to the soles with a small amount of Jason Markk cleaning solution with water does the trick…

I either dry em with a towel or air dry in the garage… then back in the sneaker room it goes coz we have a no shoes inside the house rule.

Most of the time the sneaker I wear that day doesn’t get too dirty with one wear… just a quick brush to the soles with a small amount of Jason Markk cleaning solution with water does the trick…

I either dry em with a towel or air dry in the garage… then back in the sneaker room it goes coz we have a no shoes inside the house rule.

Thanks. You got drop front boxes or you putting them back in their shoebox?

some people like to shine them up real nice, turn them sideways, and stick themselves straight up the box.

Always let the jawnz breathe for a day before they go back home

Could some help with LC on these? Bought them used with no box. I know next to nothing about these but always wanted them. The thing that seems off is the production date on the tag (May 2021) and the bottom sole is a clear bubble towards the heel (I think it should be white?).

I believe the recent release dates were 2020 and 2016 but I seem to vaguely recall recently striking out on a “quick strike” release sometime after 2020 here in Canada…

6E89E231-712F-46E7-99CB-6204DDA1E176.jpeg
4239016C-C55C-404C-9F86-EC9A1A1A0314.jpeg
2EBCDEAA-C759-476D-AE81-1FD2B30ACB60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom