OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

It's too much white. Makes it look off.
I think the letters should’ve been bigger and they would be perfect. To me it looks like they used the letters they already had laying around from previous releases instead of spending the money on redoing the whole shoe properly. Sighs… I’m still gonna buy a pair but they were so close.

Still haven’t worn my 2020 pair. Hopefully these are easy to get like the previous release.

Nike Air More Uptempo
Style Code: DV1137-101
Release Date: 2023
Price: $170
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-4.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-2.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-3.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-5.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-1.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-6.jpeg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Sail-Bone-DV1137-101-7.jpeg

usually i like when shoes are as close as possible to the originals…

i think the thick white outline looks better than the OG in this case tho

The extra white the borders the AIR is bothering me, but I have been letting Jordan Brand slide with little things like that since the beginning….

Still waiting for more pictures. They look like the OGs and the brighter bubble makes them seem bigger too. Smart. If they aren’t all super thick white outline, I might get a pair to beat up.

Praying this is where they leak before production so they can alter and anything else is a render/fake :lol: This could be an easy layup.

The airsole looks bigger on these. Why can’t they do this on the Penny’s or Barkleys?
So true. But I’m also in for the triple black barkleys. Watch me cop then next year they release the big bubble version

Back
Top Bottom