OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

JetLife84

formerly sddrum84
UPDATE: Black/White Retro expected to realease APRIL 2016

UPDATE: 7/11/14

It's not a confirmation but could be a sign.

Posted yesterday via Pippens twitter.  https://twitter.com/ScottiePippen

S/o to @LuigyVintage03  for the heads up!

Also another Pippen design is on the way.

UPDATE: 6/27/14

This thread was created for fans of Scottie Pippen & the Nike Air More Uptempo 1996,2005,2010,2012 & beyond styles. 

Feel free to share knowledge, experiences, memories, restoration projects, & opinions of models. One of the reasons I started this thread was to discuss the differences between the originals and the retros.  

1996 Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT(130108 011) Black Swoosh 

2010 Air More Uptempo Black/White (414962 001) White Swoosh variation 

View media item 1045729View media item 1045731View media item 1045728View media item 1045730View media item 1045734View media item 1045732
OTHER AWESOME COLORWAYS

Last edited:
This is the shoe that started it all for me. Used to take my brothers pair and stuff socks in them as a kid. lol

I know these retroed in 2010 in limited quantities. I think were due for another retro

yeah 2010 was an HOH exclusive and 2012 was a GR, but the Olympic colrway is def the best for this model and to me a close second was the asia hoop pack colorway and i wish they would retro them again as a GR in the US

Always loved this shoe. Wish I still had my OG pair just for the memories

Always loved this shoe. Wish I still had my OG pair just for the memories
my olympics had this crazy plastic piece inside on the heel area and after many many wears the inside liner ripped and exposed it and man it would tear my heel up bad, glad they didnt reuse that part in the retro lmao! anyone else remember that or had the same problem?

Last edited:
I remember in 96 I tried to get the Playoff colorway but they were sold out everywhere. My mom bought me the takedown version instead :smh:. Needless to say, I would love for them to re-retro them one more time.

The og colorway pippen rocked in 95-96 is classic. Then of course Olympics. Those 2 colorways are the ones to own and you can move on. I finally threw out my og Olympics after getting the retros.

I got these at the Nike outlet in gilroy back in 96-97. Same time they had penny 2 Atlantic and Orlando colorway. Last I recall. Was in 8th grade freshmen year. When outlets were unknown and they had constant good ish!!

og2l.jpg

og1wk.jpg

STILL HAVE BOTH PAIRS IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD DS… LOVE THEM! TOOK ME FOREVER TO HUNT DOWN THE 2010 OG RETRO

Always felt some type of way for the Chicago's and all whites. Really surprised Nike hasn't whored these out as bad as some other 90s sigs.

Honestly, they need to leave these alone until they can "remaster" the air bags to have the look and feel of the original, my IMHO
I agree

I'm only saying that because i still have pairs of the black/white and olympic retros tho

These have always been in my top 5

Last edited:
Just scooped up a pair of the 05' black/white joints not tooo long ago on ebay..been on a hunt for those for like 2 yrs finally i can check that one off the list

The og colorway pippen rocked in 95-96 is classic. Then of course Olympics. Those 2 colorways are the ones to own and you can move on. I finally threw out my og Olympics after getting the retros.

I got these at the Nike outlet in gilroy back in 96-97. Same time they had penny 2 Atlantic and Orlando colorway. Last I recall. Was in 8th grade freshmen year. When outlets were unknown and they had constant good ish!!

og2l.jpg

og1wk.jpg
Dang, those have some character. Someone really loved those 

AWESOME PHOTOS

Last edited:
Still have my olympics, and sold my black/white pair cause they were a full size small still searching for a pair on Ebay 
mean.gif

They're definitely appreciated in my book. My black/white pair from 2010 is still in great shape, but I still wouldn't mind coming across an Olympic pair.
The Asia Hoop Pack pair and all white pair are good money in my book too, but I really wanna see this pair retro
(Couldn't even find a pic of them on Google)

Back
Top Bottom