OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Copped the Retros of the Black/Whites for a soleswap project, but I can't decide which midsole/outsole combo to go with. Which one would you choose?

A:
Air More Uptempo - Black White Red.png

B:
Air More Uptempo - Black White Red B.png
The black

Denims looks dope to me.. I think you can get a 20% off today. If I hadn't come back from a trip, I'd cop.

A with a black midsole icy clear outsole and that red bubble unit would be even crazier too ?

I wish I could do a NikeID with AJ Concord colors though - patent leather letters with an icy outsole and idk what color electric blue TPUnit ? A cigar colorway would be an instant cop for me as well.

I saw the NT Denimtempos yesterday and I'm copping when they hit disco. IDK why but I like them.

Also, I vote A.

Thanks, y'all!

Version (A) reminds me of the marquee LBJ2s. That donor is the cheaper option of the two too.

I also have this swap in mind.
Uptempo - Olympic.png
The final version will likely be swapped with a donor with a White midsole and a Red accented Air Unit for that complete Olympic vibe.

As you can tell, I'm partial to White Soles lol

866138ED-857D-48E0-8870-01A20B51B98F.jpeg

Air More Uptempo ‘96 QS - Light Aqua/Black-White

Picked this up today in Seattle. Haven’t heard or seen anything (nor can I find any information online). Love the Light Aqua color, need to take a pic of this in natural sunlight.

Thoughts?

These are dope :pimp:

Picked this up today in Seattle. Haven’t heard or seen anything (nor can I find any information online). Love the Light Aqua color, need to take a pic of this in natural sunlight.

Thoughts?

Those are nice :nthat:

Do they got those in the HoH by Seattle?

Thoughts?

Are these men sized? These are nice!

Just stopped by the HoH and they had em.

PSX_20190901_112114.jpg

Just copped a pair... I'll take some more pics later

I got the pair from Southcenter mall in Seattle. They only had this at the House of Hoops there from what I saw. I went to Bellevue Square and they didn't have it.

Inside sticker listed 09/06 release, so they probably had it out early. Love them so far. Will take more pics today when I rock em.

Hows the Quality on those? Is that actual Suede or that Felt stuff they've been using recently? CW looks nice reminds me of sea crystal dunks.

Back
Top Bottom