OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Anyone see either of these shirts available anywhere?

57F07FC2-4C61-4936-861F-3427146A9887.jpeg

956A1BD0-746A-4E95-B001-91D5063767DC.jpeg

I've seen shorts, but not the shirts. Try Eastbay, Shoe Palace, and Athlete's Foot online. They get random stuff. If you can find a product code, that will make it easier.

I've found tons of shirts that never saw any major retailers, just by doing a deep dive with a product code.

Need them gold supreme to go with my niner gear too. And would love to get my hands on the olympic pairs too

Was going to grab the aqua colored ones but can't stand the footlocker in my area. I refuse to buy anything from them. Went in there the other day to order them and they had a dude buying a bunch of Yeezys than trying to resell right there in the store. 100% done.

Hopefully these get "remastered" before they drop the Chile Reds or the blk/wht again. These are bricks.

They straight up took the Denims off of Champs and FL online .. I hate it when they do that. I was holding out for a disco. Hope they continue to sit on SX under retail until January so I can recoup on December's spending.. last December was OD and this one is too.

Oh you don't have to worry about that :lol:

I'd love another black & white pair or maybe some pairs based off those wavy *** PE's Odell has been rockin

Back
Top Bottom