OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I’d order from Woodstock, but it’s from NYC... lord knows all those hands that might be infected with the Rona touching and handling my packages

I’d order from Woodstock, but it’s from NYC... lord knows all those hands that might be infected with the Rona touching and handling my packages
Just keep the shoes in the box for a week and then pull them out. The virus will not live on the box that long.

Placed my order with Woodstock last night. Thanks for the link. Missed the Nike drop. The Olympics look incredible can’t wait to see them in person. Hope you all are staying safe!

I had a pair of olympics in 2012 and didn't remember sizing at all. Ordered my normal 10 and they're pretty roomy. With a pair of elite socks they feel a bit better.

I'll probably go a half size down when the black/whites drop.

Main reason why i made my '12 pair beaters was because of sizing. Them running big sealed their fate lol. Rainy day today, omw to pick up some food.

Also cut the top strap, when i pick up the '20 I will probably do the same.

IMG_20200328_124315.jpg

Last edited:
You should weigh them on a digital scale. I know you got one... lol but for real just for FYI it would be cool.

You could call and cancel the order if they haven’t shipped it out yet.
Yea, Woodstack was quick with the shipping lol. I copped a pair from Hibbs too. Either have an extra pair or flip once pairs dry up maybe. These are one of my favorite sneakers so either way it works out.

Back
Top Bottom