OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Can’t believe these sold out that fast. Seems like dudes just gobble up whatever sneakertwitter posts. Trying to buy sneakers from Nike has been a challenge to say the least :rolleyes

I'm done with shoes I think unless I can just walk in somewhere and buy something. This online bull **** and people buying whatever to sell on GOAT/Stock X is getting old. I already work my *** off and I don't want to do it for shoes lol. I'm too old for this sh*t.

There's no interest in nike bball. People are buying for the sake of buying. I've had enough, honestly.

Checked a Foot Locker, Hibbett’s and DTLR just for giggles and of course nothing but more so tried to get info and if they knew when they could possibly get shipment. All 3 were under the impression that they would be getting them toward the holidays originally.....here we go :smh:

Word on the street is that Champs cancelled the orders...
Somebody told
1601423215420.jpeg
1601423267063.gif

Wow.. had no idea this happened till now. Think its time to move my other pair but I want to see how these look. How the hell did they make it to Champs without even an leaked image lol.

Back
Top Bottom