OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Thanks!!..... i had just called and they gave me a hard time at 1st !!, saying the discount CANT be applied because its not under the category of that promo code!!.....Even though it CLEARLY says right under the shoe in orange 20% off with code, i had mentioned i knew a few other people that called and got it applied so why am i being told different?
In the end did you get it applied?
I went through the chat, and it went very smooth

So were any of you that ordered able to go back and contact nike and apply the discount ??....when i ordered the discount was not active and then it popped up afterwords!!...if so what do i say to nike when i speak to them to have it applied??...thanks for any help
Affirmative
DF11F569-F38F-4C97-BA3B-DCAE5363290E.jpeg

Got the 20% applied to my order from last night through the chat. Thank you to everyone for sharing that information!

Couldn't get the discount applied... Probably because I missed the drop and couldn't order a pair. Damn you Nike Damn you.

What was that discount about? Not that in complaining, but it just showed up in my cart so I just checked out! LOL

BAC17784-D4F9-4D60-A8AA-7CB1E7143D47.jpeg

Been waitin on these! Scooped em up last night but kept refreshing till my size popped up. Had to try adding it a few times before it went through. So I didn’t get to apply the discount but did the live chat today and they applied it to $139 shipped.

I contacted Nike thru chat and was able to apply the “SIGNIN” code, the first Nike Athlete didn’t want to do it, but the Nike Athlete took over the chat and processed and applied the code! My mail disco is at max usage already lol.... so thanks for the “SIGNIN” code!

Original total was $346.80, and it dropped to $277.44 now with the code.

24E2B372-3EA7-4765-A99A-44F035131ACF.jpeg

At least some of you had competent nike reps. I was literally in the chat with a nike rep, gave him the style and color code out the gate and my size to help him out. Kept refreshing to see my size pop up, tried to add 3 times. He took dumb long, came back and gave me a link to boys sizes at footlocker. I wonder what the qualifications are for them to get hired as reps lol

Don't see this on either the app or computer right now on the launch schedule
That’s bizarre. It was under “Upcoming” just before I posted. I did notice that the post date at the bottom was March of 2016. Figured they recycled the page from the last drop. My fault, everyone.

Man I’m still waiting to cop these..smh. Always be missing the shock drops. Hopefully it’s really scheduled for a Black Friday drop.

Back
Top Bottom