OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

My local Finishline and footlocker that both had them on the initial drop have restocked, re-check your spots.

E9E5B02F-7F25-4A53-AFDD-6E63171F0056.jpeg

So glad to see everyone eating and these popping up more and more. This is how these should've been and the CBs as well. If they would've dropped all at once, we probably would've never had any issues and resale would've been dead long ago.

CB's are on acid though.

So glad to see everyone eating and these popping up more and more. This is how these should've been and the CBs as well. If they would've dropped all at once, we probably would've never had any issues and resale would've been dead long ago.

CB's are on acid though.

Yeah the CBs slipped outta my hands man.

Anytime I see the OG with the extended AIR it snaps me right back to '96. That big *** AIR on a shoe was really something else back then. And it was hard to take it in with all the heat they were pumping out.

Fellas, did these come out in GS this time around? I know in 2016 they did... told my wife i was gonna get my daughter a pair and now she wants one too :rolleyes
Did the Black pair dry up already in GS ?
Thanks

Now that I think about it, these shoes were always kind of hard to get. Even when I had the OGs, I had to go to 2 different stores to find my size. I was late to the party too. I didn't pay attention to Pip's feet until the finals. That's when I realized what the hell he was wearing and bugged my pops to get them for me. I lucked out then, and lucked out in 2016, and kinda lucked out now.

Anyone else order from finish line?
I ordered a pair on 11/21. I check tracking today (11/25), ups hasn't even picked up package. Is finish line this slow?

Edit: I checked my email and I ordered on 11/20, also a friday. No movement for me

Last edited:
FNL is usually pretty good with shipping
I ordered on Friday and my pair arrived today via ups surepost

Back
Top Bottom