OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Joints are super narrow like some bakins. The silhouette is nice, not an embarrassment :lol:

You must have never worn a pair.

This.

Joints are super narrow like some bakins. The silhouette is nice, not an embarrassment :lol:

They are incredibly narrow haha they feel pretty snug even in a 13.. not uncomfortable though, just fitted lol and I think they look really nice as far as the silhouette goes... I have yet to wear my cloaks, which I have the feeling I will do here very soon.

i personally like the Vs more than the IVs and a bit more than the IIIs but the penny Is and IIs are the best and the foamposite I'm indifferent to

i personally like the Vs more than the IVs and a bit more than the IIIs but the penny Is and IIs are the best and the foamposite I'm indifferent to
Foamposite 1
Flight one
Penny 3
Penny 1
Penny 2 (the ones and 2s could flip flop both are so nice)

Penny 5

Penny 4 air up air way up

Last edited:
I was thinking about these a couple of weeks ago. I saw someone in the cloaks
If they came out while he was playing, they'd be a classic. They're better than some of his prior signatures.
I don't find them that comfortable

They're narrow, but the cushioning is on point.

At first they weren't comfortable specifically the carbon shank plate digging into my arch, but a swap of insole fixed that. It's definitely the most comfortable Penny shoe in recent years once broken in. Aesthetically it is subjective. The Cloaks are the best color blocking for this shoe imo.

i like the cloaks too but i love a orlando cw the most. nothing better than an orldando cw on a penny shoe imo

Last edited:
These are my 2nd mos comfy shoe behind my CP3 IDs, i have the Crimson colorway, love em. I can feel the shank in my arch but it doesn't ever bother me. May get the cloaks now since I jacked up my Kobe cloaks

Just saw on IG. Said to be the Penny 6.

Seem more like the 1/2 cent. Seem sort of bulky.

I wonder who designed them or is that one of Marc Dolce's last creations

As mentioned the 6's appear bulky. Was hoping they had a sleeker shape. It's just a couple of basic pics so I'll reserve judgement until more views roll in.

i cant wait for the 6's. the 5 are super comfortable after u break em in. hopefully these wont be super stiff like the penny positesl

Balled in cloaks today, dudes couldn't see me *waves hand over face

Very narrow made me run more to stay off my feet so that was a+

Remember going to the store before work to try and get the cloaks on RD and they didn't have my size...get to work and I call a store close by and they tell me they only had one pair in my size...told them at my job I had an emergency and needed to leave asap after having been at work no more than 10 mins.. lol

I wonder if these will fit just as narrow as the OG run. Even when going up a half size the toe box was a pain to break in

Back
Top Bottom